Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: October Road, spoiler

1. Cookie Queen
    Cookie Queen

October Road, spoiler

Advertisements
    Now I'm even more confused over the whole Hannah/Sam/Nick situation. I get that she slept with Eddie, but I'm still not sure where Sam fits into all of this. I think he's still Nick's son. For ratings purposes, her marrying Big Cat can't possibly go smoothly and he adopts Sam and all is well. My guess (or hope) is that Sam ends up being Nick's and Nick WANTS to be a Father to him and refuses to give up his parental right...causes issues between Hannah and Big Cat.

I also want to see some resolution to the whole fight that Big Cat started when Eddie punched his friend. I also want Ikey to get hired on with Bestfriend Windows and give notice to Big Cat.
  2. Senior Member
    I still think Sam is Nicks too! ANd I totally agree with you on what is going to happen!

to getting rid of Big Cat!
    Needs work.
  3. Cookie Queen
    Cookie Queen
    I just keep thinking back to when The Commander made the comment about Sam having Nick's Mother's eyes. I mean, how dumb does that make him look to pull something like that out of his butt only to realize that Sam ISN'T Nick's? I don't buy it, I still think Nick is the Father. I'm SO GLAD they had ice cream too. I was a little stumped though when Sam confronted Nick about being a liar and only wanted to use him to get to Hannah. He said, "I wondered all my life if you existed, now I wish you didn't." They keep playing it off that Sam is such a smart boy, maybe he overheard something somewhere along the way and knows more than we do...like perhaps that Nick is in fact his Father. My theory of course.

Sorry for bringing this up now. I just caught the episode online last night.
  4. Happy little tree
    Happy little tree
    Oh, I'm so sick of being strung along with this story line! Some episodes don't even address it and they're driving me bonkers!

I'm kind of with you. Obviously Eddie slept with Hannah, but I can't understand why Eddie would know he was Sam's dad and not be more involved in Sam's life. He obviously is, but only to a small extent. Or, maybe Eddie doesn't know who the father is, but he knows it *could* be him OR Nick.

I'm thinking a paternity test is in the works for a future episode and it will be between Eddie and Nick.....I'm hoping it's Nick's, though I'm also "expecting the worst" so I don't get too upset if it turns out to be Eddie's...

In an interview I read with Laura Prepon (Hannah), she revealed that the season ends with an engagement party for her and Big Cat (I think she said it's the season ending, but maybe it's just the last thing they filmed), and she said it didn't go very well....so she wouldn't reveal if there was an actual wedding or not, but from the sounds of it, the stupidest wedding of the year may not actually happen.

Keep up with all of our adventures with renovating a 1960s ranch house - check out MY BLOG!

5. Senior Member
    I think Hannah need to drop Big Cat like a lead balloon! That guy creeps me out!
  6. Senior Member
    I think Hannah doesn't know what she wants! Or maybe she does want Nick but she's still hurt he left and never came back. I want Sam to be Nicks but who knows - the writers might not even know LOL She may really think Sam is Eddie's but it may turn out he's Nick's....

Good show, but it does move a little slow IMO.
  7. Happy little tree
    Happy little tree
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea20 View Post
    I think Hannah doesn't know what she wants! Or maybe she does want Nick but she's still hurt he left and never came back. I want Sam to be Nicks but who knows - the writers might not even know LOL She may really think Sam is Eddie's but it may turn out he's Nick's....

Good show, but it does move a little slow IMO.
    I agree....and sometimes the dialog is just way too corny and over-the-top for me....like they're trying to hard.

Keep up with all of our adventures with renovating a 1960s ranch house - check out MY BLOG!

8. baby.blue.eyes
    I totally agree that Sam is Nick's son. They need to just come out with it. I was totally thinking it would happen in this last episode, but nothing - ERG!
  9. Psych Student by Day..
    Psych Student by Day..
    I love love love October Road. I hope that Sam is Nick's son as well..and I hope that Nick and Hannah get together. I don't like that Eddie said that Hannah was a "hot mess" when Nick left town. It really bothered me. Who is this Gavin Goddard guy then?!

Thank you for my siggy Stacey!
    He's home from Iraq!