Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Wheeled Out on a Gurney

1. Banned
    Banned

Nutts Britney Wheeled Out on a Gurney

Advertisements
    Britney Spears was just wheeled out of her home on a gurney by paramedics!

We're told Britney is being taken to a local hospital on a "medical hold" -- essentially a mental evaluation. Cops found her earlier this evening at her home under the influence of an "unknown substance."

Cops were called to the popnightmare's home in Beverly Hills this evening after she reportedly refused to return custody of her two kids back over to their father's bodyguard. Oh the insanity of it all!
  2. Senior Member
    It's about time she got some "mental" help, those poor kids, I wonder if they'll put her in rehab... I bet she just lost any chance at custody...
  3. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

I wonder if she will be forced into admitting herself or facing jail. I think that would probably be the best thing for her.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    she needs help!!!
    the sad thing is i use to LOVE her... i was just praying she would do good at the vma's and come back... but it just keeps going downhill for her...
  6. Senior Member
    poor kids.

If you are feeling frightened about what comes next, don't be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness, don't waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes; because you'll never get another one quite like it. And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart where your hope lives. You'll find your way again.

7. X
    X
    Two ambulances left Britney's house bound for Cedars-Sinai -- one transporting Britney, the other had two-year-old Jayden James in it!

A car carrying Jayden's older brother Sean arrived at K-Fed's home a short time later. No word on what Jayden was being treated for.
    ------

I couldn't care less about HER but those poor boys
  8. Banned
    Banned
    You know - I really feel sorry for her. She never had a chance of being a "normal" person because she was shoved into the showbiz life SO early. She had the stellar "parenting" of her mother - and the obviously equally stellar handling of her agents, etc. Add to that having the past few years experienced under a microscope and the constant criticism of the press, the public, etc AND having to endure the more recent battles in the public fish bowl - can't see how anyone would expect her to stay sane (or as sane as she ever was) much longer.
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss B Hav'n View Post
    You know - I really feel sorry for her. She never had a chance of being a "normal" person because she was shoved into the showbiz life SO early. She had the stellar "parenting" of her mother - and the obviously equally stellar handling of her agents, etc. Add to that having the past few years experienced under a microscope and the constant criticism of the press, the public, etc AND having to endure the more recent battles in the public fish bowl - can't see how anyone would expect her to stay sane (or as sane as she ever was) much longer.
    I very much agree.
    Besides I don't know why people keep saying oh she's finally gone off the deep end. Seeing as he son was taken as well it could have been any number of things.
  10. Banned
    Banned
    It makes me sad because I can easily see it coming to the point that she kills herself - and the really sad/sickening thing is everyone will be so busy watching that no one will bother to actually STOP it from happening.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast