Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: nanny 911

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

nanny 911

Advertisements
    another over the top family. granny is HILARIOUS tho. she looked like she was about to figure 4 the kids when they were acting up.

brand new camper & too scared to use it. too afraid to let the kids brush their own teeth. geez. cut the cord!
    Banned
    i think the second one was worse did you see that?? those parents should be thrown in jail how could they not tell there daughter was over stressed???? she looked like the walking dead.
  3. Senior Member
    Oh I felt so bad for the second family, those poor girls looked horrible! I felt horrible for the girl who fainted from being so stressed out, no kids should have to deal with that

The first family really cracked me up when the mom wouldn't let her kids brush their own teeth, so she brushed it for them on the couch! I couldn't believe it
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aj07 View Post
    Oh I felt so bad for the second family, those poor girls looked horrible! I felt horrible for the girl who fainted from being so stressed out, no kids should have to deal with that

The first family really cracked me up when the mom wouldn't let her kids brush their own teeth, so she brushed it for them on the couch! I couldn't believe it
    i know and especially when MIMI was watching the kids she must be like 60+ and she was running around like a 20 year old she looks like that new ORVILLE REDDENBOCKER in those creepy popcorn commercials