Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Kite Runner

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Kite Runner

Advertisements
    I was curious to know if anyone has gone to see this movie. Both my mom and I have read the book and LOVE it. The movie is only in select theatres and unfortunatly one of those is not near us. Likes Dislikes?
  2. Senior Member
    It's not playing here either. I sent Justin the book in his Christmas care package and he said he loves it. I hope the movie starts playing everywhere soon!

3. what is meant to be will always find it's way :)
    what is meant to be will always find it's way :)
    I had to read the book this semester for my diversity class. It was actually pretty good, sad though. I heard the movie is supposed to come out soon, i havent seen any previews or ads for it anywhere yet though But i bet it will be good
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    the book is fantastic. I didn't even know they made a movie for it until I saw a poster ad at the theater.....
  5. Senior Member
    I started to read the book, but it was so disturbing. I just didn't get around to finishing it. I haven't heard anything about the movie, though.
  6. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    Did nobody see this?
    We just got it over here, finally, and we really loved it. it's a very touching story. We both teared up. I'm sure it's out of theaters there, but everyone should def rent it when it's out!

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I did not like the book at all it was too sad and disturbing for me. The movie is playing here but I don't want to see it. It will be on DVD March 25th for those that wanted to see it.