Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Clash Of the Choirs

1. Live, Laugh, Love
    Live, Laugh, Love
    Camp Pendleton....wishing i was still in Okinawa.

Clash Of the Choirs

Advertisements
    So Nick Lachey team won... I really thought Patti's team was going to win, she seemed a little upset about it too. They all were good and it was for a good cause.
  2. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    I like how they suprised everyone by giving them money for their causes anyway. That was nice. Nick picked a good one. I forgot what Patti's was.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I was really rooting for Blake Shelton's choir because he was having so much fun with it, but I liked Nick Lachey's as well. Patty LaBelle's went down hill bad after the first night - more like solo acts with the choir singing backup. Then she had a really bad attitude about it when Nick won....she just turned around and walked off stage, not even congradulating them. There was some article the next day where she was saying her choir should have really won and it shouldn't be a popularity contest.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flangl18 View Post
    I was really rooting for Blake Shelton's choir because he was having so much fun with it, but I liked Nick Lachey's as well. Patty LaBelle's went down hill bad after the first night - more like solo acts with the choir singing backup. Then she had a really bad attitude about it when Nick won....she just turned around and walked off stage, not even congradulating them. There was some article the next day where she was saying her choir should have really won and it shouldn't be a popularity contest.
    I agree. I wanted blake shelton to win too. When they lost I started rooting for Nick. Patty didn't seem like she cared as much.
    God is not the author of chaos - Nana Sugar
    Live everyday like your on borrowed time. Then when you look back you never have regrets. - unknown
    You learn more about yourself through your child, I guess. - Heath Ledger

Post message: JCS74FRG@yahoogroups.com
    Subscribe: JCS74FRG-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    Visit our Web Page: www.jcsfrg.org
  5. Senior Member
    I am glad Nick won!! His choir was great. The song Kelly Rowlands choir did the final night with the sign for that one guys dad made me tear up
  6. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    It was a great show....I taped it for DH and going to send it to him he had wanted to see it. I think Nicks team was awsome...and honestly he had a lot of energy that went right into his singers.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by flangl18 View Post
    Patty LaBelle's went down hill bad after the first night - more like solo acts with the choir singing backup. Then she had a really bad attitude about it when Nick won....she just turned around and walked off stage, not even congradulating them. There was some article the next day where she was saying her choir should have really won and it shouldn't be a popularity contest.
    ITA After the first night I was in their corner but solo doesn't equal choir I'm not a Patti fan at all. She is so arrogant. Sure she can sing but she showed her true colors that night...And im so over the kicking off the shoes on stage and flappin her pits like a dern bird Get over it Patti. You lost focus. I voted for Shelton's but Nick won it so I'm happy anyway... My skinny on the show...
  8. Death Before Decaf!!
    Death Before Decaf!!
    Blog Entries
    See, I like Patti, but I thought Nick's choir was AMAZING with their rendition of Flight of the Bumble Bee. As a musician, I know how truly difficult acappella work is, and it's not something anybody can do. Those peeps were talented!! I do dig Patti and would have liked to see her win, but I did think his choir deserved it I'd have voted for "Team Latchey" if I hadn't fallen asleep
    "Wine is proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin~
  9. Loving My Navy Veteran
    Loving My Navy Veteran
    Ugh, I missed it! I really wanted to watch that show!