Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FYI Anyone living in the DC Metro Area

1. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Advertisements
    State police won't allow that to happen. They have a resources if necessary to stop the trucks.

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Capital Beltway shutdown just a ploy for attention, trucker says - The Washington Post

Looks like he is backpeddling on the "threat" - though I do have to say I have seen a lot of traffic about this on FB over the last couple of weeks or so, so
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by ZivaD View Post
    Capital Beltway shutdown just a ploy for attention, trucker says - The Washington Post

Looks like he is backpeddling on the "threat" - though I do have to say I have seen a lot of traffic about this on FB over the last couple of weeks or so, so
    although the group organizing the protest said Conlon doesnt speak for the group and what he said about arresting Congress was BS but it seems like the organization and the idea does exist. So this makes me wonder if now hes pissed and trying to discredit the movement.
    In a statement posted to its Facebook page Monday evening, the Truckers Ride said Conlon did not speak for the group.
    Folks, here's the entire scoop on US News & World Report attempting to get a sensational title from someone not authorized to speak on behalf of all peaceful protesters. As we approach the event, this is what we can expect from the MSM and potential saboteurs --- but NOTHING will stop us!
    Truckers plan 3-day slowdown on D.C. Beltway
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12