Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: our first missed call.....

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Sad our first missed call.....

Advertisements
    And I am so bummed out! I spent the day in NJ with family and I checked my phone and saw no bars...not a good sign. When I was driving back into PA I got reception again and checked both my cell and home phones and sure enough, DB had called and left me a message on my home phone. Well, at least I know he's okay, right? And now I have a message from him so I can hear his voice again. He sounds so tired, poor guy! It looks like he tried to get me several times.....oh bum me out! I feel guilty for not being home and my cell not having reception.
  2. Instigator Extraordinaire
    Instigator Extraordinaire
    It happens to everyone sometimes.
    Keep on keeping on.

3. We kicked Deployments ass together :)
    We kicked Deployments ass together :)
    Blog Entries
    the same thing happened to me last week i had major guilt. but dont worry your DB realizes that you have a life too (mine tells me all the time that its alright that im not always there) its ok sweetie
  4. Senior Member
    aww missed phone calls suck. but hang in there. he'll eventually call again!
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Its okay sweetie, im sure weve all been there at some point, i remember when DF called when he was in basic and i didnt have service and when i got the voice mail i cried so much b/c i felt so bad that i missed it....
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I know.....just hearing his voice on the message, and him saying "I tried your cell too, but you're not picking up...I know you're busy doing things"....GAH! But he sounded so sweet when he said "I love you" before he hung up.

I called his mom to see if she talked to him and she said he tried calling her too, but he didn't leave a message.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeGC1564 View Post
    I know.....just hearing his voice on the message, and him saying "I tried your cell too, but you're not picking up...I know you're busy doing things"....GAH! But he sounded so sweet when he said "I love you" before he hung up.

I called his mom to see if she talked to him and she said he tried calling her too, but he didn't leave a message.
    how cute i bet that made you feel so loved!
    I try to not miss DFs calls now, my phone is ALWAYS with me, lol My sister thinks its pathetic that i will sleep with my phone right next to me so i can hear it
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvinMySoldier08 View Post
    how cute i bet that made you feel so loved!
    I try to not miss DFs calls now, my phone is ALWAYS with me, lol My sister thinks its pathetic that i will sleep with my phone right next to me so i can hear it
    Yeah...the sad thing for me was that I did have my cell with me but no reception!
    Hey....I just noticed that your DF is stationed at Fort Richardson and we have the same amount of time almost...my DB was stationed there before he left.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeGC1564 View Post
    Yeah...the sad thing for me was that I did have my cell with me but no reception!
    Hey....I just noticed that your DF is stationed at Fort Richardson and we have the same amount of time almost...my DB was stationed there before he left.
    Thats always the worst that how it was when i missed Dfs first call

Lol yepyep our tickers are just 3 days apart!!!! so your DB left not long after DF did! haha DF hates it in AK but i cant wait to live there when hes home!
    Have you been to AK yet?
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvinMySoldier08 View Post
    Thats always the worst that how it was when i missed Dfs first call

Lol yepyep our tickers are just 3 days apart!!!! so your DB left not long after DF did! haha DF hates it in AK but i cant wait to live there when hes home!
    Have you been to AK yet?
    No, but he's sent me pics and I think it's beautiful! I have a fear of flying and he wanted me to go visit him before he deployed, but he ended up flying to PA instead. I'm working on the fear of flying thing, obviously, if I'm going to be with him! He says he's going to be stationed somewhere else when he's done in Afghanistan, though, so I can't wait to see where he goes. He told me if he doesn't like it he can try to stay in Alaska for his last 4years.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast