Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEPTEMBER LADIES

1. Doin' It All On My Own...
    Doin' It All On My Own...

Jump for Joy SEPTEMBER LADIES

Advertisements
    HEY LADIES HOW ARE ALL OF YALL HOLDING UP!? ITS ALMOST OUR TIME!!!!!!! ARE YOU OR OR OR OR HEHE YOU GET THE PICTURE!! I JUST WENT OUT AND BOUGHT 5 DIFFERENT OUTFITS! BUT I WILL STILL MOST LIKELY NOT WEAR ANY OF THEM
  2. Senior Member
    Im getting VERY impatient lol! but SO excited! EEEEEEE!!!
  3. Senior Member
    I'm stoked! That would mean another month gone and only one left until (hopefully) DB comes home from this deployment for GOOOOOOOD!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
  4. Senior Member
    I am so excited though I am getting anxious about it. I have so much to do and seemingly so little time to do it all in. I hate the last month to month and a half before they get home... seems like it is the worst. You can't sleep at night because homecoming is right around the corner and yet it is still to far away to start setting out clothes. LOL I can't wait though
  5. Senior Member
    I am nervous and excited and anxious and just want it here already!!! We are waiting to get housing so we'll be moving shortly after and everything is just so hectic. I can't wait for things to just settle down already. But then they will and he'll be gone again for another 6 months. Just as long as we get moved and unpacked before then I'll be happy. Woohooo!! It's almost here!! There is still so much to do.
  6. RockstarMom
    I can't wait for this shit to be over. I'm so pissed they are doing a 2nd one so soon, but I'll get over it.
    I'm not telling the kids he's coming home until a week before. It's just easier that way.
  7. Jessi
    Quote Originally Posted by RockstarMom View Post
    I can't wait for this shit to be over. I'm so pissed they are doing a 2nd one so soon, but I'll get over it.
    I'm not telling the kids he's coming home until a week before. It's just easier that way.
    my sentiments exactly-minus the kids...i'm just kinda right now, wanting it to be over, but in a few weeks the more feelings will set in and i'll be
  8. Del
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    I'm holding up okay. Trying to figure out plans and making myself . I need a new dress!
  9. StephanieM
    I'm excited too!

I'm not going to meet them at the airport, since he'll be with his parents and what not.. but thanks for bringing it to my attention that I need to find an outfit for the first night he's home, lol.. and I need to lose ten pounds in a few weeks!

I'm so excited!!!
  10. Mrs Schlegel
    Mrs Schlegel
    Blog Entries
    I'm a bit on the side. Of course I'm getting very antsy too. Hurry up and get here September before I have to

DH~~baby u dont have to worry about giving me everything that i want...... i alrdy have that .... i got u ....i got someone who is sexy ..... someone who has her days ..... someone who keeps me crazy .... someone who keeps me sane .... not all in the same day~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast