Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEPTEMBER LADIES

1. Doin' It All On My Own...
    Doin' It All On My Own...
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by JoyS View Post
    I am so excited though I am getting anxious about it. I have so much to do and seemingly so little time to do it all in. I hate the last month to month and a half before they get home... seems like it is the worst. You can't sleep at night because homecoming is right around the corner and yet it is still to far away to start setting out clothes. LOL I can't wait though
    IS THAT WHY I CANT SLEEP?!?!?!?! OMG I WAS SOO CURIOUS WHY I COULDN'T SLEEP!!! ALL THESE EMOTIONS ARE NEW TO ME!! I can't stop wanting to cry and its like its soo close but its soo far!! Our plans keep changing about when and where we are going to meet and so thats nerve racking and then on TOP of all of that I have to get two teeth implanted in my freaking jaw
  2. *Army Wife*
    *Army Wife*
    I'm nervous, excited, anxious... all of the above!!! I NEED to go shopping and get a dress!!!! I can't believe it's almost two weeks away!!!
  3. It took awhile to see the beauty of just letting go
    It took awhile to see the beauty of just letting go
    Sooo exciting! Im happy for EVERYONE thats SOs are coming HOME! YAY

We're from the country.. And we like it that way
  4. leasey_eastcoast
    I did the same thing! I find myself telling complete strangers how happy I am...not even why I am happy just grinning like a fool...then crying right after
  5. His Wife, Her Mommy
    His Wife, Her Mommy
    Im so excited for my db to come home! 16 days to go!!! Im never gona let him go!!!

6. Senior Member
    I didn't think I'd see my DF until November at the earliest...but now I'm in the September club too! I can't sleep because I constantly "daydream" about his homecoming...and the things to follow! Tee hee!
  7. Doin' It All On My Own...
    Doin' It All On My Own...
    for day dreaming!! lol
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMarineWife View Post
    IS THAT WHY I CANT SLEEP?!?!?!?! OMG I WAS SOO CURIOUS WHY I COULDN'T SLEEP!!! ALL THESE EMOTIONS ARE NEW TO ME!! I can't stop wanting to cry and its like its soo close but its soo far!! Our plans keep changing about when and where we are going to meet and so thats nerve racking and then on TOP of all of that I have to get two teeth implanted in my freaking jaw
    I'll admit right now there is so much going on and so excited about him coming home 95% of the simplist things make me teary-eyed. Reading the posts about how anxious we are all getting got to me even What can I say?

Not too much longer ladies (and Aaron ) Anybody have any ideas for outfits yet?
  9. ericalynn2007
    I am very excited I cant wait! Even though its not until the 20th of September but it is still September! I cant wait to give him a big , and I hope he gets to spend the weekend with us since he is only an hour from his next training station.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12