Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could use some friends during this 1st deployment :)

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Could use some friends during this 1st deployment :)

Advertisements
    Hellooooo everyone! I'm new here (as well as with this whole deployment thing)

My boyfriend has been gone for a short while now and won't be back for a decent amount of time.

I'm having a little bit of difficulty with keeping myself "busy" mentally, and don't have many friends to talk to. If anyone would like to be my pen/email/chat buddy I'd be more than grateful !! This website is so awesome, I wish I had found it sooner!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Hi there! My husband has been deployed for a couple months and we still have a few more months to go! This is both of our first deployment. He is in the Air Force and he deployed by himself so I don't really have other spouses to talk to in his squadron. Let me know if you ever want to talk. It is definitely a little harder around the holidays so I hope after tomorrow time starts to go by faster! We are expecting our first child so that keeps me pretty busy. Happy New Years!
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Hi girls!!! My boyfriend and I are both Army reservists and he is about to deploy in Febuary. We have a 5 month old together but are not married yet. I also need some help coping with the whole deployment. He's going to Kuwait and were thinking he'll be gone for 9 months. Any tips and advice?!
  4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Smile Experiening 1st Deployment also

Hello,
    I am also having a hard time keeping my mind occupied during this first deployment and am interested in meeting new people and making new friends.
  5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    How long is your significant other away for?
  6. Senior Member
    My DH is home now but I have endured several deployments. My inbox is always open if you have questions or just want to chat.
  7. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

deployed pal

Hi my boo just got deployed as well looking for a pal someone to talk to as well. Please get back !
  8. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Hello

Hi I wonder if your boyfriend at the same camp as mine, he's also in kuwait left new years eve will be there for 9 months. I would gladly like to chat any time please get back !
  9. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Hello, I am new to Military life and my boyfriend has been deployed. Communication was "decent" in the beginning... but I haven't heard from him in 3 months; although he has contacted his brother twice.... I need help and advice. Should I stay or not?... I really want to stick it out because I love him, and he says he loves me... but is this type of "radio silence" normal for such a long time?

We dated for 4 months before we was deployed.
  10. Regular Member
    my partner is away for a TDY and has been deployed to Kuwait before, I'm always up for chatting and making friends if you want to message me
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast