Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Last three months but im losing it

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Last three months but im losing it

Advertisements
    My husband is currently winding down on the last three months of deployment. We have a 10 year old and a 10 month old, currently the 10 year old is with his grandparents for the summer while my daughter and I are back at home. All family members live up north besides my grandmothers sisters and brothers who live an hour and a half a way. I just need motivation. I feel like I can't do this anymore , my husband tells me he understands but I'm going crazy mind you he's chillin at his location. If your in the fort Bragg nc area we can have meet ups vent get some air, help!
  2. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I live in Jacksonville,NC. My husband and I are going through our first deployment together. I have a five year old and two yr old. My daughter is the 2 yr old and she is going through bad separation anxiety since he has been gone. He is their stepdad but he is their dad. We have about 4 months left before he gets home and I understand completely most days I feel like I am going crazy too.
  3. Senior Member
    There's no way around it :: Deployments are fucking hard. This is my first and I consider myself a really strong, independent woman, but man do I have my ups and downs. I have a 2-year-old, a full-time job and no family around. Just keep your head down and keep doing the best you can. I find that when I'm able to squeeze in workouts, eat healthy and get good nights of sleep, it makes a world of difference. Take good care of yourself and your mental state, and it will benefit everything you do. You can do this!!!!