Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Any USS Ronald Reagan mom's out there???

1. mama_of_3

Any USS Ronald Reagan mom's out there???

Advertisements
    Hi all. I'm a navy wife with 3 small children and I'm missing my usband soo much. This is the 1st deployment with our children. I never thought it would be so hard to be a single parent. I'm not sleeping and i have no idea what to say to my kids when they are asking me when Daddy is coming home. My children's Ages are 2 1/2 , 3 1/2 and 6 months old. My 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 are in speech so it's hard for them to express how they are feeling. WE have made daddy and me books , count down calendar,i have pictures all over the place. I even have the Elmo DVD. Is there anything else i can do??
  2. STLNavywife99
    Hello, My name is Amanda and yes i am also i a Ronald Reagan mom. My husband is on the RR.I am a mom of 3 girls so i know what you are going
    through so if you ever need to talk or whatnot just e-mail me or send a message....i have just one question for you do u know when homecoming is yet.....thanks Amanda G
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Hello my name is Dustie, I am a Reagan mommy. My son is 14 months so he doesnt quite understand things right now. We have a daughter comming in at least 4 weeks. I wish I could give you some advice to help you. But there are several mommies on here that can help.
  4. Angel
    Angel
    I know this thread is old but what the heck... I am Krista and I too am a Reagan mom getting ready for our first deployment in May. I have a son who will be 2 in Feb.
    I My AT3