Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Ahhh, Keep me busy so That I don't call him!

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Exclamation Ahhh, Keep me busy so That I don't call him!

Advertisements
    My DB is home. Technically it was a short trip, however, it was my first experience with deployment and yes it was horrible and still is. You see, he's back home but we haven't seen each other yet. I'm trying so hard not to call and bother him because he is probably sleeping for a change and/or still in route back to his house from the base. I just want to give him the space that he needs. We aren't married and have separate homes so its not like he will be walking in the door any moment. I have to make it until tomorrow and maybe until tomorrow night or Saturday to call. I miss him so much. Military men have no idea. It feels like we're right on the line with them. This hurts. I just want to see his eyes. He will call as soon as he's rested and cooled down. I need to stay busy!!!!! are there any games on this site, lol?? Thanks all for listening. I hope that there is someone that can relate.
  2. Miss Suit&Tie
    Miss Suit&Tie

Trust me, Im sure a lot of them know just how we feel!! lol and the urge to call is sooo hard!! You can chat with me if you'd like =}
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by missingchicago View Post
    My DB is home. Technically it was a short trip, however, it was my first experience with deployment and yes it was horrible and still is. You see, he's back home but we haven't seen each other yet. I'm trying so hard not to call and bother him because he is probably sleeping for a change and/or still in route back to his house from the base. I just want to give him the space that he needs. We aren't married and have separate homes so its not like he will be walking in the door any moment. I have to make it until tomorrow and maybe until tomorrow night or Saturday to call. I miss him so much. Military men have no idea. It feels like we're right on the line with them. This hurts. I just want to see his eyes. He will call as soon as he's rested and cooled down. I need to stay busy!!!!! are there any games on this site, lol?? Thanks all for listening. I hope that there is someone that can relate.
    Did he ask that you not call and "bother" him
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by ZivaD View Post
    Did he ask that you not call and "bother" him
    This. If he didn't give you any instructions not to call I see no reason not to call him. If he's sleeping or tired he'll let you know or you'll be able to pick up on it. I know when DB gets back from being underway one of the first things he likes to do is be able to talk to me.

If, however, he has asked you to give him some time, get out and keep yourself occupied. I try to find little tasks to do when I'm trying not to bother DB.
    Last edited by GingerGirl15; 06-14-2013 at 11:15 AM. Reason: typos
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I would call him (probably even o visit) . He is your SO, I see no reason not to call. If he is sleepy he can say so and let you know when he will wake up.

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  6. Regular Member
    Did he say absolutely do not bother me? Because I say call!!.... or drop by and just nap with him if he wants to sleep! hehehe.
    I know DB expects me there when hes home even if its just to hang out at his house while he rests! You were without him just as long as he was without you. I think its fair to meet each others needs just be understanding and not pushy.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Any update, OP?
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Since I see you are back, OP - any update?