Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Care Package ideas?

1. Regular Member

Care Package ideas?

Advertisements
    I want to just send a small box (I'm a master packer, so could probably get quite a bit in it) and am looking for ideas of fun things to send. I'll take any ideas. I want to send something baseball related (we're both huge fans) and something else, but have no idea what. I'll take any and all suggestions
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Can you do a "take me out to the ball game" theme? Maybe decorate the box like a baseball field.. add in things you would do at a game - crackerjacks, baseball cap, stuff from his favorite team.. you could maybe mix in a "summer" theme and add some other fun goodies. I always find my ideas from going out and about (check out the dollar store), you never know what you might find!!

I don't watch baseball, so that is all I've got!
  3. Miss Suit&Tie
    Miss Suit&Tie

If he has access to computers send a USB packed with his favourite tv shows movies and pictures
  4. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyboysGirl View Post
    Can you do a "take me out to the ball game" theme? Maybe decorate the box like a baseball field.. add in things you would do at a game - crackerjacks, baseball cap, stuff from his favorite team.. you could maybe mix in a "summer" theme and add some other fun goodies. I always find my ideas from going out and about (check out the dollar store), you never know what you might find!!

I don't watch baseball, so that is all I've got!
    I love this (and your dancing penguin, too )!
    I went to the store today just to get a few things for it so I didn't spend all my money and they had a huge sale, so I got all the contents of the box for $25!
    I sent:
    4 bags of sunflower seeds
    a big bag of peanuts
    3 boxes of Cracker Jack
    popcorn
    cookies
    a Cardinals bottle koozie
    and those Gatorade gummy things (I hope those hold up)
    I also included the history of Take Me Out to the Ballgame just for something fun to read

I figure his mom is probably sending things he NEEDS, so I'd just send some fun stuff. I can't wait for him to get it now! I was reminded how much of a pain the customs forms are, too.