Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: May 2013 Deployments

1. Regular Member

May 2013 Deployments

Advertisements
    Anybody with me ? Would love to make some friends to go through this deployment with.
  2. Regular Member
    I'm a March Deployment, but if you ever want to PM me I'll be here! I'm sure there will be more people in this group with you so I hope you all stay strong! You can do this!
  3. Regular Member
    Thank You. Im a National Guard S/O who will say goodbye in April for him to leave on pre-deployment training and then he makes the BIG trip across the pond in May. Still looking for deployment buddies
  4. Regular Member
    HELLO!!!!
    I am a March Deployment, as of Tuesday, DB is gone and will be for a whole year!!!! I have not been through a deployment yet and do not have anyone to get information from. So I would love for this site and everyone on here to be my support group.... I am a good listener as well.
  5. Regular Member
    Hi

How are you holding up your first days of the deployment ? Im here for support if you ever need to talk.
  6. Senior Member
    Hey y'all! Welcome to all the newcomers! I'm Amy. I know some of y'all are super new, but once you get PM permissions, feel free to PM me your cell/email and anything at like favorite color, anniversaries, birthday, etc, so we will all have a list of not only peoe to check up on if we haven't seen/heard from them for a while, but someone to talk to anytime. Through the happy and sad and scary. We have to stick together, it really helps!
  7. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingPatiently View Post
    Hi

How are you holding up your first days of the deployment ? Im here for support if you ever need to talk.
    Well it has been one week so far... I have been able to hear from DB once so far, so that was a relief. I had my bits of emotional periods, but over all I have had my family around to keep me company for the first week. I just try to stay focused on some goals I have set and take it a day at a time. Thanks for your support!!! I would love to hear from you when lyou need to talk... Best of Luck!!
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Hello ladies, I will be around as well. DH is only going for 4 months but I'd love to chat and keep up with you guys as you go through your separations.
  9. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I will be here as well.

life's a party, rock your body
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Not too many May people, huh? How are you guys doing with preparing?

We are currently planning a weekend to go visit his family and I am planning a few things throughout the months he's gone to help break up the time. I'll be taking a short trip to Colorado with my cousin to visit his older brother and family. My old college roommate and I are going to do a spa/brewery weekend sometime in June. I also want to decorate our guest bedroom with some gift cards from our wedding shower.

So far so good but I do have a bit of guilt. I have a new position at work that is taking a little more of my time lately and I know he wants to be together as much as possible right now. Doing the best I can.
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast