Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Deployment Sayings that may help

1. Regular Member
    Blog Entries

Love Deployment Sayings that may help

Advertisements
    Just having another one of those days. I decided to look up some helpful sayings and thought I would share with you all

http://deardeploymentihateyou.com/in...content&view=a
    rticle&id=47&Itemid=76

What's good about deployment? You get your butterflies back. - DD

As far away as he feels and as lonely as you get. There's something romantic about two people missing the same piece of their heart. There's always beauty in the break down. - DD

There isn't a second that does my the the air I breathe doesn't remind me of how it felt to have my face against yours. - DD

It takes a big heart to love from across the world. And big doesn't break easy. - DD

You're strong, and you can do this. The nights may be tough and talking to him may make missing him worse, but nothing can get in the way of you and the one you love. Don't let it. - DD

Deployments are the perfect time to grow. To learn how to be independent while loving someone with your whole heart. To be secure in every aspect of your life, whether it be your relationship or your finances. It's okay to have friends, it's okay to have fun, and it's okay to not break down every day. - DD

You should be proud. You do something that most of the world will never be able to experience. A deployment seems sucky on the outside, but not many other people can say that they learned everything they needed to know about themselves and their relationship in a year, not many people can say they've had a kiss that literally knocked the wind out of them. You're special. - DD

Cinderella walked on broken glass. Sleeping Beauty let a whole lifetime pass. Belle fell in love with a hideous beast. Jasmine married a common thief. Ariel walked on land for love and life. Snow White barely escaped a knife. It was all about blood, sweat, and tears, because love, means facing your biggest fears.
  2. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries
  3. Senior Member
    Thanks for posting
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Vmigirl & missmay are my wifies!

DH is out of the Marines and now I'm joining the military!
    Excited to see what the next few years hold for us

5. Senior Member
    thanks for this