Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: 1 st Major Deployment

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

1 st Major Deployment

Advertisements
    This will be our first long deployment that I have had to deal with all the other ones we a month here or there and they seemed to go by fast because I could always see the light at the end but this will be 9 months. My boyfriend is in the Navy, we already are in a long-distance relationship so this just makes the situation that much more difficult. I know 110 % that he is the one for me but I just have no one around me that can quite relate with what I am going through. Another girl in my office keeps complaining because he boyfriend is traveling for 4 months for work and thinks it is the same said she would trade me. I almost broke down in tear right there.
  2. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

1 st Major Deployment

This will be our first long deployment that I have had to deal with all the other ones we a month here or there and they seemed to go by fast because I could always see the light at the end but this will be 9 months. My boyfriend is in the Navy, we already are in a long-distance relationship so this just makes the situation that much more difficult. I know 110 % that he is the one for me but I just have no one around me that can quite relate with what I am going through. Another girl in my office keeps complaining because he boyfriend is traveling for 4 months for work and thinks it is the same said she would trade me. I almost broke down in tear right there.
  3. JT8
    Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anhirn1768 View Post
    Hey i know what you mean. I have had people telling me that 9 months deployment is not a big deal that its not like it was before. So I really needed people who`d be dealing with the same stuff cause u can only understand when ur going through this urself instead of imagining it. So u came to the right place. And if u need someone to talk to feel free to contact me. Im going through our 1st deployment and i completely understand you. I can say the hardest thing ever was saying good bye when I didnt wanna let go and was crying a few days. But since he is gone every day is bringing you closer to the day you will say hi baby. So just hang in there and keep your head up