Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 294 of 1120 FirstFirst ... 194244284291292293294295296297304344394794 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 11195

Thread: July Deployments!

1. Senior Member
    Weekly Activity
    1.84%
    thanks

MAPE...Kicking deployments ass one day at a time
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Weekly Activity
    1.84%
    I'm baking pumpkin cookies. Kinda going out of my mind. I'm really sore and my knees hurt. The mom from Dead Like Me pisses me off. I wish DH was home... I don't wanna do this anymore.
    He's home!
    we survived our first deployment '10-'11

3. Senior Member
    Weekly Activity
    1.84%
    Quote Originally Posted by dani danger View Post
    I'm baking pumpkin cookies. Kinda going out of my mind. I'm really sore and my knees hurt. The mom from Dead Like Me pisses me off. I wish DH was home... I don't wanna do this anymore.
    You wanna bring me some pumpkin cookies. I think I'm making DB some for his November box I'm excited!

I don't wanna do this anymore either Dani.. FB/text me if you need to vent, I'm here!

My blog: Life, Love, and Lesson Plans My Wedding Blog: Operation: Becoming Mrs. B

I *Kayla*! She's the best wifey and friend in the world
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Weekly Activity
    1.84%
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah_dee View Post
    You wanna bring me some pumpkin cookies. I think I'm making DB some for his November box I'm excited!

I don't wanna do this anymore either Dani.. FB/text me if you need to vent, I'm here!
    Heh heh sure! I'm gonna make DH some for his November box, too Let me know if you find a great recipe! The one I'm using now is weight watchers-esque but I'm gonna send him delicious unhealthy kinds... hehe.

Thanks girl I'm trying to sit this one out and see if I can put the on... I dunno what's wrong with me. But this effing blows. October... I hope you go by quickly
    He's home!
    we survived our first deployment '10-'11

5. Life goes on.
    Life goes on.
    Weekly Activity
    1.84%
    Dani!! Can you send me the recipe you're using now?? And an awesome unhealthy one as well? I love pumpkin anything and would love to try making them and probably send them to DB in November as well!!

His Special One & Little Missy: BFF's for Life || Missy_ & Little Missy: Older/Little Sis's!

6. Senior Member
    Weekly Activity
    1.84%
    Quote Originally Posted by dani danger View Post
    Heh heh sure! I'm gonna make DH some for his November box, too Let me know if you find a great recipe! The one I'm using now is weight watchers-esque but I'm gonna send him delicious unhealthy kinds... hehe.

Thanks girl I'm trying to sit this one out and see if I can put the on... I dunno what's wrong with me. But this effing blows. October... I hope you go by quickly
    Okay number 1) I want this healthy recipe! and 2) I think these are the ones I am going to be sending to DB: http://www.sugarlaws.com/pumpkin-pie-cookies He looooooooves pumpkin pie so I know these will be a big hit!

Yeah I need to put my big girl panties on too but I'm just NOT feeling it.. Today is Day 5 and I don't have a good feeling about today either. Maybe I just need to change my attitude.

I hope October FLIES by.. it's gonna be a stinky month school wise.

My blog: Life, Love, and Lesson Plans My Wedding Blog: Operation: Becoming Mrs. B

7. Life goes on.
    Life goes on.
    Weekly Activity
    1.84%
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah_dee View Post
    Okay number 1) I want this healthy recipe! and 2) I think these are the ones I am going to be sending to DB: Pumpkin Pie Cookies | Sugarlaws He looooooooves pumpkin pie so I know these will be a big hit!

Yeah I need to put my big girl panties on too but I'm just NOT feeling it.. Today is Day 5 and I don't have a good feeling about today either. Maybe I just need to change my attitude.

I hope October FLIES by.. it's gonna be a stinky month school wise.
    I saw that one and they do seem really tasty but I like flatter and more crunchy cookies

I hope october flies by too I have so many midterms this month.. And in November I'm going to Texas to visit a member on SOS or it may also be the month of DB's R&R so I'm hoping it comes fast fast fast!

His Special One & Little Missy: BFF's for Life || Missy_ & Little Missy: Older/Little Sis's!

8. Senior Member
    Weekly Activity
    1.84%
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    I saw that one and they do seem really tasty but I like flatter and more crunchy cookies

I hope october flies by too I have so many midterms this month.. And in November I'm going to Texas to visit a member on SOS or it may also be the month of DB's R&R so I'm hoping it comes fast fast fast!
    I have a midterm Tuesday I am SO nervous.

And a test tomorrow!

And I have to teach a lesson on Tuesday too....

This week is gonna suck.

9. Life goes on.
    Life goes on.
    Weekly Activity
    1.84%
    I hope this week goes by fast too.

And I have my cousin's wedding to go to this week, which I don't want to go to because I'm not very supportive of their marriage

10. Senior Member
    Weekly Activity
    1.84%
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    I hope this week goes by fast too.

And I have my cousin's wedding to go to this week, which I don't want to go to because I'm not very supportive of their marriage
    Aw, that sucks! I am sorry you have to sit through that. I've lost friendships for that reason.. it's a hard place to be in.