Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How is everyone's deployment going?

1. Senior Member

How is everyone's deployment going?

Advertisements
    Hi ladies! I haven't been around too much lately, only a few minutes here and there, and I was wondering how everyone is doing in their deployments?! Whose SO have come home?! How was the homecoming?! Everyone who's still away, how are you doing?? Anything exciting happen lately? Anyone get any cool gifts? Just wondering how everyone is doing!! Hope everyone is well!!
  2. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    After 7 months in the Middle East he is home for a 3 week visit. He leaves tomororrow to go back for 4 more months. So right now I am an absolute wreck. I should be ok again by the weekend. I hope the last few months go by fast.
  3. Senior Member
    Matthew comes home next week for two weeks. We have been waiting on those two weeks since he first deployed.

4. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    So far, so good. I am missing him incredibly, but we've been blessed to be getting emails almost every day so far. I know its about to end but for now its helping SOOOO much just to know he is okay. 1 down, 23 wks to go
  5. Crystal
    We just got past the 2 month and about 4ish more to go. I haven't received any presents from ports. I am not sure where the ship is headed anymore. I also am waiting to here how my husband is doing with his health problem( my prayers for my husband post). I guess no news is good news but since he is in sick ward being observed it's not a good thing. I have been doing a lot of shopping and getting stuff for next summer(hammock, large gazebo and water fountain).
  6. achicnsocal
    Nick just now left ...but at this point he's only going to be gone for a little over 4 months ( thank goodness ) So far it's been really hard and I've missed him so much but I'm sure it'll get better ....
  7. Finding my own path!
    Finding my own path!
    Blog Entries
    We've completed almost 4 months and we're down to just about a month left!!! I thought I would never start seeing september, but just going to the commissary and seeing expiration dates has me excited!!!

Every Ending is Another Beginning!!!!
    "For I know the plans I have for you", Says the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11
    The cup of shite runneth over...
  8. Bex
    Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnysGirl
    We've completed almost 4 months and we're down to just about a month left!!! I thought I would never start seeing september, but just going to the commissary and seeing expiration dates has me excited!!!
    has it really been that long, steph?? holy sh*t has time flown!!
  9. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Yayyy for you Steph!! funny at the expirations dates lol I will have to think that way
    I've been doing pretty good lately, today was thinking about him soooooooooo much for some reason, waaay more than normal and when I got home I got two pics from him that sure made my day. I'm soooooo ready for him to come home though!
  10. cookie
    We're doing alright. We have our ups and downs, but doing pretty well.
    thanks for asking!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast