Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: feelin lonely.. anyone else

1. momgonemad

feelin lonely.. anyone else

Advertisements
    my ds is in the nat'l gaurd. for his regular job he worked nights. in a way i am glad because i am used to sleeping alone during the week. the weekend is the hardest because we were always together. i have 3 young girls and try to stay busy, but with the weather as cold as it is i am home a lot. we have only been in our house for a few years so i havent made any real good friends i could call at a moments notice for some company.my family and good friends are not close by. some days im good. today i got the blues. my ds is currently training at fort bragg.so we have some communication. this makes it a little easier. i dont know what im gonna do when its time for him to go to afghanistan.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I am lonely to hun. My DH is in Iraq and its hard...all seperation is hard. we are here for you
  3. momgonemad
    thanks, good to know. its just nice to know there is a place to vent where other people know the feelings your experiencing
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Your welcome. I am about half way through my husbands deployment and its starting to wear on me in a big way. The first half I was all kinds of strong and lately... not so much. I dont show it but I feel it and I have alot of emotions in private.
  5. momgonemad
    i know whats its like to try and be strong on the outside when your falling to peices on the inside. if he was going anywhere else for that lenght of time i could handle it. but im so afraid that something bad will happen, and i dont know what i would do w/o him. i know that i need to be positive, and not go there, but as a woman and a mother i cant help but feel like i have to be prepared for any scenario
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    And I think personaly its a good thing that you have thought of it. I know I did and I can only think that its normal. Even though we all want to stay so posotive we have to think of the worst case because its life and its possible. Lately I have been doing this thing like "what if I never see him again" and I dont only worry about his safety I worry about my own and this over whelming anxiety and fear comes over me because I love him that much and cant imagine my life with out him.
  7. momgonemad
    weve been married for almost 10 yrs now. we would argue about the stupidest stuff. his being away gives new meaning to dont sweat the small stuff. you dont know how much you love someone until they are not there. i feel such an emptiness inside. what makes it even harder is that i have to put on a facade in front of my girls. they are 6,5,and2. my oldest daughter crys for her dad at least 2-3 times a week. i just want to curl up and cry with her. i have never prayed to god as much as i do lately. i only hope he answers my prayers. i dont want to live a life w/o my husband in it.
  8. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Quote Originally Posted by momgonemad View Post
    my ds is in the nat'l gaurd. for his regular job he worked nights. in a way i am glad because i am used to sleeping alone during the week. the weekend is the hardest because we were always together.

I know EXACTLY how you feel. It is really tough sleeping alone. And worse when it is cold and you know you should be cuddeled up together. And weekends are the pits. That is when we spent most of our time together too. And now...it just sucks. Lonely hearts.....

You're not alone.

9. Senior Member
    I understand how all you ladies feel. Since this deployment started I have been on an emotional rollercoaster. I miss him so much and to make matter worse its been 4 weeks since I have heard anything from DH. Not being able to hear his voice makes my soul ache. I keep reminding myself no news is good news. I can't for this emotional rollercoaster to end.
  10. momgonemad
    my days have fluctuated, i have a couple of good ones then a really hard one. today is one of those days. i feel so depressed. i miss my ds sooo much. it helps to know i have a place to go to vent where other people know how im feeling
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast