Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fort Sill

1. sgtsprincess

Help Fort Sill

Advertisements
    I am new here but having a heck of a time right now. Bryan was deployed in September and at first it was a little easier because of where he worked. So we had constant communication. NOW he has moved to a new position and I am a nervous wreck. I have gone from 40+ emails a day and 3-4 phone calls a day to 0-1 emails a day and 1 phone call a day. IT SUCKS! Our communication was MY way of coping and knowing he was okay--as long as he responded, all was well. I'm about to pull my hair out and don't know how to cope with this. HELP! If anyone is with someone from Fort Sill or knows someone from Fort Sill I need support.

I don't live near the base and we are actually housed around the OK/TX Border. HELP! HELP! HELP! I need friends who can understand.

Myra
  2. .x.MiSS.LADi.x.
    I dont live there..But Dh is in training there..He finds out nest month if we are being moved there..If i move there Id be glad to be friends...Ill be at Ft Sill from feb 26th-mar 2nd if you wanna get together or something...
  3. Senior Member
    DF went to basic there a year and a half ago, but we are from OK so i still live here. I haven't gone through a deployment yet, but I'll be praying for you!
  4. Senior Member
    My boyfriend left for Fort Sill Jan 12th, and is still there training before his unit actually leaves for Iraq. I'm in Maine so probably not much help for you. But am here if you need a long distance new friend.
  5. Home is where the army sends us
    Home is where the army sends us
    I understand. But you are still getting more than I get and it's been almost 12 months of being this way.
  6. Regular Member
    I live in Fort Sill since June. How are you holding up? Where is it you live...My husaband and I live off post too...Lawton isn't that great specially when you've lived in OKC most of your life...I usually go see my family and friends on weekends because I haven't made any friends here myself....it sucks...If you have AIM: Brwneyez517 is my sn
  7. sgtsprincess
    Quote Originally Posted by almostdavis61207 View Post
    DF went to basic there a year and a half ago, but we are from OK so i still live here. I haven't gone through a deployment yet, but I'll be praying for you!
    Thanks! Deployment sucks. Take advantage of every moment. Until Bryan left I didn't understand it completely. I'm here if you need anything.
  8. sgtsprincess
    Quote Originally Posted by jssheila View Post
    I understand. But you are still getting more than I get and it's been almost 12 months of being this way.
    I'm sorry. I know I was spoiled. It's just hard. I'm also going through female issues right now which makes it harder. If you need anything, I'm here.
  9. sgtsprincess
    Quote Originally Posted by Aganti517 View Post
    I live in Fort Sill since June. How are you holding up? Where is it you live...My husaband and I live off post too...Lawton isn't that great specially when you've lived in OKC most of your life...I usually go see my family and friends on weekends because I haven't made any friends here myself....it sucks...If you have AIM: Brwneyez517 is my sn
    I actually live in TX in Denton. I'm about 30 mins away from TX/OK border. I know Lawton isn't that great LOL My mom lives in Mustang. I might go see her soon. If I do I will have to look you up! I grew up in DFW, TX in the suburbs. I grew up in one of the snottiest towns around--Coppell. LOL So, going to Lawton was a little different for me. LOL If you ever want to come to TX I'm here. I don't use AIM too much. I use yahoo. My yahoo is soldiersprincess71 but my aim is myracmedina. I heard it has been hard to make friends there. So, I don't know. Bryan comes home in October and he wants to PCS. I hope he does! LOL Everyone here seems pretty nice!
  10. sgtsprincess
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani1409 View Post
    My boyfriend left for Fort Sill Jan 12th, and is still there training before his unit actually leaves for Iraq. I'm in Maine so probably not much help for you. But am here if you need a long distance new friend.
    I'm always open to a new friend local or long distance! My yahoo ID is soldiersprincess71 I'm here for you too........
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast