Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deployment friend

1. Psych Student by Day..
    Psych Student by Day..

Question Deployment friend

Advertisements
    Mike is at Mojave Viper now and leaves in the Spring for deployment to Iraq. It's our first deployment, I'm a little nervous. He's a corpsman attached to the Marines. Anyone want to be my deployment buddy(can be more than one of us!)? I know I need support. I don't like on base, this is an IA deployment, and I really feel very alone.

Mike should be back around December of next year, so if anyone has an SO due back around that time-we can count down together

Thank you for my siggy Stacey!
    He's home from Iraq!
  2. soldiersgrl07
    Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post
    Mike is at Mojave Viper now and leaves in the Spring for deployment to Iraq. It's our first deployment, I'm a little nervous. He's a corpsman attached to the Marines. Anyone want to be my deployment buddy(can be more than one of us!)? I know I need support. I don't like on base, this is an IA deployment, and I really feel very alone.

Mike should be back around December of next year, so if anyone has an SO due back around that time-we can count down together

Hi! My name is Mary. Nice to meet you. My DF is deployed right now. He's been gone since August. Feel free to message me any time. Have a good night!
  3. Senior Member

Im always here for support..this whole website is!! DB is currently deployed in iraq...also OUR first deployemt...but his second. he is due back in Jan of 09. pm me if you ever need to!
    Loving life as an army wife
  4. Senior Member

I would love to be your countdown buddy!! My soldier left on Dec 17th to Iraq and should be home around the first of the year next year!
  5. martiemullet
    db is leaving in march for iraq (he's already left for his training) and will return in early january... i'll buddy up too!
  6. Psych Student by Day..
    Psych Student by Day..
    Okay ladies! Do we want to have a night that we go into the chat every week or something?

Anyone else can join along as well

Thank you for my siggy Stacey!
    He's home from Iraq!
  7. Michaelsgrl
    I am in my baby deployed Jan 2 and is gone for 15 months, poss extension.
  8. Happy little tree
    Happy little tree
    DH isn't deployed, but heading your way. If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to let off some steam, you can PM me any time

Keep up with all of our adventures with renovating a 1960s ranch house - check out MY BLOG!

9. Biz

Dan already deployed, but he is due back in mid-December! i'm with you on the countdown girl! this is a great idea!
  10. Senior Member
    Okay ladies! Do we want to have a night that we go into the chat every week or something?

Anyone else can join along as well
    yeah that sounds good!!!
    Loving life as an army wife
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast