Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Did Anyones DF or DB Leave Today?

1. HisPrincess1201

Neutral Did Anyones DF or DB Leave Today?

Advertisements
    Well today was the day for me... he is finalyy gone and its harder than i thought.... well if there is anyone out there let me know
  2. Im crazy, the good kind
    Im crazy, the good kind
    it will get better...the first day that he left, i literally felt like i was floating...nothing seemed real...but ya know what? IT seriously DOES get better...You just have to get through the first couple weeks and believe me it will get better....pm me if you need to talk
  3. Senior Member
    Well my soldier left on Monday but the last time I saw him was a week before that. It finally hit me last night that he's gonna be gone for a while. It really is hard and I miss him so much. Me and the baby spent the day with his family yesterday and I thought it would be fun to go through pictures and videos of him... well it really put a damper on my night when I got home. I can't stop thinking about the "what-if's"... you know, like what if something happens, what if they make you stay longer than 15 months, what if you can't take leave when you want to.... I could seriously come up with a million! I know it will get better, these first few weeks are really gonna stink! Feel free to chat anytime.. I sure could use it
  4. Senior Member
    my guy left yesterday :-( hes been gone since the end of sept, training...but he just left the states...
  5. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    the day they leave is always something you remember, no matter how much time passes. allow yourself time to adjust and we are all here for you!
  6. Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    Welcome!!

A friend of mine's DH left today too. This is the perfect place to be, we can all relate.
    May today there be peace within. May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be..
    May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance and to bask in the sun. It is there for each and everyone of you.-- St. Teresa

7. Senior Member
    mines been gone close to 4 months but i still remember the day he left like it was yesterday. it will be ok. stay busy and he will be home before you know it. these ladies here are awesome for support!!!!
    Wifey to ~*~Katie~*~
    She totally Rocks my socks!
  8. Senior Member
    My DB left yesterday and is on a plane right now heading to Afghanistan. This is my first deployment experience, so I am looking forward to some help getting through the next 10 months!
  9. wrecklessstar13
    DF left 11 days ago. The day he left was the worst though. I will never forget seeing him cry as he said bye to me.
  10. Senior Member
    gah! i just want to heaaaaaaaaaaar his voice....blah.