Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: making it but barely

1. april1

making it but barely

Advertisements
    i`m going on 4 months and it still sucks. i have no one that understands.
  2. c'est la vie
    c'est la vie
    we do
    If you love someone, let them go. If it was meant to be, then they will return to you.
  3. april1
    its been 4 months and i feel even worse.
  4. c'est la vie
    c'est la vie
    Well, just keep reminding yourself that you love each other, and he WILL come home. He will be alright, and this experience will make you and your relationship stronger. Try to think positive...You can do this. Hang in there
    (and spend lots of time on here! )
    If you love someone, let them go. If it was meant to be, then they will return to you.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by april1 View Post
    i`m going on 4 months and it still sucks. i have no one that understands.
    i know the feeling its been almost 2 month for me and my DB and its getting harder by the day, our love is the only thing keeping me going..i guess sometimes thats all i need. Keep you rhead up sweetie...talk to him if you need to...honesty and willingness to open up your feelings is always good in any realtionship, but this kind its pretty much a MUST!!! hope you start feeling better!!! im on here often, so ill be here anytime if u feel the need to vent!!
    Loving life as an army wife
  6. Senior Member
    Stay on here and chat away. DH has been over there almost a month now. I won't lie and tell you I don't crack but this site and all the amazing people have been life savers. Everyone here knows Exactly what your going through and they are seriously here to help.

7. Goddess_of_Metal
    it's been almost 9 months, and i don't think i've gotten a handle on it still.....
  8. Senior Member
    Yeah, I'm still at the "I miss you come home NOW" stage. LOL. But after a few more months I'll move onto the "Am I really Married?" stage. It's crazy, and often times too hard to express with words, but it's all worth it when they hold you again.
  9. Goddess_of_Metal
    yea, i've gone through the am i really married stage.... LOL i mean even though we were married for like a year and like 3 or 4 months before he left.... LOL but it's like geez... am i really married??? lol but i think the day he first left.... i told him i was ready for homecoming.... LOL
  10. Banned
    Banned
    aww I'm sorry you're having a tough time hun. But we're all here for you when you need it. We all know what you're going through =]
    PM me if you need to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast