Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Va Deployment Support Group!!!Check in!

1. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS

Va Deployment Support Group!!!Check in!

Advertisements
    How is everyone doing with the deployments? Let everyone know how you are doing and if any of us can help out? Everyone have Xmas plans?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    We are alive, lol. I'm still dealing with kid issues, but other than that all is well. I'm just looking forward to going to AL for Christmas. We all need the break.
  3. Porcelain..are you wasting away in your skin?
    Porcelain..are you wasting away in your skin?
    We're all okay over here... just a little depressed. Our anniversary is the 18th, and he's only been home for one of them. Very depressing.

But me and the girls are both alright. How are you doing, Traci?
    Sad, sad, sad. Pathetic, actually.
  4. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    Quote Originally Posted by missyanne24 View Post
    We're all okay over here... just a little depressed. Our anniversary is the 18th, and he's only been home for one of them. Very depressing.

But me and the girls are both alright. How are you doing, Traci?
    I am good. The holidays and kids are keeping me busy. For me it seems like time is flying. it's hard to believe it's been a month already. The kids are doing good I am just having major issues with them fighting really bad the past couple of weeks. I am an oly child so I have no idea how much is normal and how much has to deal with Dad being gone. I find Jessica acting like she's Tom's mother alot. I have to call her on it then she is pissed at me. Maybe it's just her period. My parents and godfather are coming to my house for Xmas I also invited ashley5. I love cooking big meals.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by Traci View Post
    I am good. The holidays and kids are keeping me busy. For me it seems like time is flying. it's hard to believe it's been a month already. The kids are doing good I am just having major issues with them fighting really bad the past couple of weeks. I am an oly child so I have no idea how much is normal and how much has to deal with Dad being gone. I find Jessica acting like she's Tom's mother alot. I have to call her on it then she is pissed at me. Maybe it's just her period. My parents and godfather are coming to my house for Xmas I also invited ashley5. I love cooking big meals.

Colin and Caleb have been fighting horribly too. It drives me CRAZY. Colin tries to parent Caleb also. We should stick Jessica and Colin in a room together and they can drive each other nuts instead of us, lol.
  6. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    Quote Originally Posted by Erika View Post
    Colin and Caleb have been fighting horribly too. It drives me CRAZY. Colin tries to parent Caleb also. We should stick Jessica and Colin in a room together and they can drive each other nuts instead of us, lol.
    Works for me! I always tell Jessica and Thomas that they can get me if someone draws blood other then that work it out.
  7. Porcelain..are you wasting away in your skin?
    Porcelain..are you wasting away in your skin?
    My kids aren't old enough to fight...and I am an only child, although I can tell you that when I was a Navy brat I was a ROYAL bitch. Maybe it's normal?

It seems like the days go by really slow, but the weeks fly by...does that sound stupid?
    Sad, sad, sad. Pathetic, actually.
  8. I love dress whites!!
    I love dress whites!!
    Well he's not technically deployed they are just out on sea trial but I've been at my parents house in Wyoming for a little over a month so I think it feels worse than it would if I got to see him once a week or so. I guess what I'm most upset about is since i've been here I found out I'm pregnant and haven't been able to be home to see dh and really get to celebrate with him.
  9. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    Quote Originally Posted by wyochick View Post
    Well he's not technically deployed they are just out on sea trial but I've been at my parents house in Wyoming for a little over a month so I think it feels worse than it would if I got to see him once a week or so. I guess what I'm most upset about is since i've been here I found out I'm pregnant and haven't been able to be home to see dh and really get to celebrate with him.
    That sucks! Thats gotta be hard.
  10. Senior Member
    Things here are ok... just keeping busy ( mailed over 40lbs of cookies between Db and my Brother) Family will keep me busy during the holidays, it will be a nice distraction!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast