Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Camp Pendleton Girls

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Camp Pendleton Girls

Advertisements
    Just seeing how you ladies are doing. How the deployment is going. Good things bad things things you just dont understand!
  2. Senior Member
    Things are going well! We've hit the half-way mark and it's downhill from here!!! I LOVE MY MARINE!!!

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  3. Senior Member
    How are things with you?

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Things are good...knock on wood lol. He called thanksgiving from a buddies calling card becuase he usually calls me from work but where he connects to wasnt open obviously for the holiday. It made me feel special that he did that. Friday he called me like 4 times and I talked to him pretty much all day. I dont usually talk to him on saturdays or sunday. And I have been spending way to much time looking for furniture online. I have found so much that I love though! I new couch that I want and dining room table and bed room set!!!!!!!