1. Senior Member

Pendleton Ladies!

Advertisements
    Where are you at?

Name:
    SO's Name:
    SO's Age

Anything else you want to share???

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lacy+chk View Post
    Where are you at?

Name:Lacy
    Your Location:Madison, WI
    SO's Name:Casey
    SO's Age:22

Anything else you want to share???
    We're getting married on his post-deployment leave!!!

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  3. Regular Member
    Name: Briana, Bri, Bria... pretty much whatever.
    Your Location: Upstate NY
    SO's Name: Jack
    SO's Age: Just turned 25 before he left... At least we got to spend his birthday together

Anything else you want to share??? Our plan is for me to move out there when he comes home and for us to get an apartment.

4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Name: Kyley
    Your Location: I am currently in Redlands which is about an hour from Pendleton. We are stationed out of Pendleton though
    SO's Name:KC
    SO's Age: 21

Anything else you want to share???I dont know...anyone else got any questions lol.
    Lets see I am living with mom and dad right now so we can save money while DH is deployed. I will be moving back to base or around base hopefully about a month before KC gets home from Iraq so I can have a home for him to come home to
  5. Regular Member
    Hmm, seems like so far it's only the girls from my motomail post!

Hi again girls

6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by unchained19 View Post
    Hmm, seems like so far it's only the girls from my motomail post!

Hi again girls

HeeHee Hi
  7. Senior Member
    Name: Briana, Bri, Bria... pretty much whatever.
    Your Location: Upstate NY
    SO's Name: Jack
    SO's Age: Just turned 25 before he left... At least we got to spend his birthday together

Anything else you want to share??? Our plan is for me to move out there when he comes home and for us to get an apartment.
    I will be moving to Cali when DF gets back too!!! We already have an apartment out there!

8. Regular Member
    I will be moving to Cali when DF gets back too!!! We already have an apartment out there!
    Then you're a step ahead of us! All I know is that we want to be close to the base, and we may want a place that allows dogs, but we aren't sure if we're going to wait to get the dog or not... I think if we don't limit it to a place that allows dogs, especially the kinds that we want, then we wouldn't be so limited on apartments.

9. Senior Member
    Then you're a step ahead of us! All I know is that we want to be close to the base, and we may want a place that allows dogs, but we aren't sure if we're going to wait to get the dog or not... I think if we don't limit it to a place that allows dogs, especially the kinds that we want, then we wouldn't be so limited on apartments.
    well, our place allows dogs...DF used to have a few at his apartment as a matter of fact...but i would definitely recommend not living in oceanside unless you want to be surrounded by marines 24/7...me, i just like be with mine!

10. Regular Member
    well, our place allows dogs...DF used to have a few at his apartment as a matter of fact...but i would definitely recommend not living in oceanside unless you want to be surrounded by marines 24/7...me, i just like be with mine!
    How far are you gonna be from base? We'd like to be within 10 miles/minutes, just so he has less of a commute (and I don't have to get up as early to kick his ass out of bed ). Do you know if the place has a restriction on dog breeds? I've found that a lot of places I've looked at that allow dogs, only allow some dogs. As for being surrounded by Marines... Like you, I also prefer mine

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast