Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: sasebo deployment

1. Charleighbrown

sasebo deployment

Advertisements
    My SO left about 2 months ago it was easy at first but It is getting harder and harder. I didn't have much time to prepare for what was happening. I haven't talked to him in about 2 weeks and I was wondering if that was typical? He calls whenever his ship gets to different stations, but I'm just struggling. Any suggestions would be great.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I am right there with you sweetie. DH left about a month ago, ported in Japan three weeks ago and that was the last conversation for me...
    It's a hard situation. I have a job tho, that really keeps me busy. Unfortunately I
    work about 80 hours a week fundraising. It's for sure hard, but it keep my mind clear... Do you work, go to school, SAHM? I would say put ALL you energy into that activity and excel. I like to scrapbook and SOS more than I should and really does help.
    PM me if you need to talk
  3. Charleighbrown
    It is great to hear your story, not that I am happy you are going through it. I just am happy that I am not the only one. It rough, but I just keep moving and that keeps the mind off of it. Good luck girl