Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Va deployment peeps and anyone else

1. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS

Va deployment peeps and anyone else

Advertisements
    I am planning to take the kids to see "Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium" sometime this weekend. Anyone interested in getting together??
  2. Cookie Queen
    Cookie Queen
    My kids don't sit well through movies yet, both would rather be swinging from the rails or running outside. Aside from that I have a really busy weekend with my Daughter's last soccer game and party and also my parents coming into town.
  3. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    My kids don't sit well through movies yet, both would rather be swinging from the rails or running outside. Aside from that I have a really busy weekend with my Daughter's last soccer game and party and also my parents coming into town.
    Wow! You have a full plate.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Ahh, I wish. The movie looks cute. I don't think that baby would sit through it without screaming though.
  5. Cookie Queen
    Cookie Queen
    Yeah. Although in the morning on the day my parents arrive (they're coming in the evening) I get to have a 25 minute VTC with my Husband!

And really that "tired" smiley is freaky as heck, but I don't know what else to use yet.
  6. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    Yeah. Although in the morning on the day my parents arrive (they're coming in the evening) I get to have a 25 minute VTC with my Husband!

And really that "tired" smiley is freaky as heck, but I don't know what else to use yet.
  7. Senior Member
    Aww that sounds like fun. I wish I could, but I already told DS I would take him to see the Bee Movie on Saturday the 24th. I also still have alot of Christmas shopping to do. I hope you have fun and let us know how the movie is.
  8. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    Quote Originally Posted by W&M3202 View Post
    Aww that sounds like fun. I wish I could, but I already told DS I would take him to see the Bee Movie on Saturday the 24th. I also still have alot of Christmas shopping to do. I hope you have fun and let us know how the movie is.
    I will. We are doing The Bee movie next. i have free passes so we have to wait a week or two to use them.