Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: please pray for my relationship---- LONG

1. es07760

Sad please pray for my relationship---- LONG

Advertisements
    DF left for iraq about 2 months ago now. this second month has been absolutely horrible... he rarely calls (once the whole month) and i know he has the time to, and when we talk online it has been different. well, i did something really stupid and really screwed up (no i did not cheat on him or anything close to that nature, just to clarify) but i still did something HORRIBLE, and it relaly hurt DF because he thinks it shows i dont trust him.
    Well i wrote him a really long myspace message about how unbelievably sorry i am (since there is no other way to reach him) and it was an amazing letter, i took the wrap for all our problems, and just told him how truly sorry i was, the only problem is, hes been on so many times since then and wont even read my messages at all. hes posted bulletins to his friends (not about our problems, just random stuff) so i know he has been on, and on for a long period of time, so he is ignoring me. I know what i did was wrong, its just i would hate for something to happen to him (since his job is dangerous and the area hes in is getting worse) its not that i think something will happen, but if something does, i wouldnt be able to help but blame myself, and i wouldnt be able to live with myself knowing or thinking that the last thing he felt toward me was anger. im really hurt right now too, but i dont wanna tell him that, i just want him to get his frustration out and work this out with me, thats what a relationship is supposed to be like. i have NEVER fucked up before in this relationship, so i was hoping he would be mature, work it out, and cut me a little slack... now its at the point where im just afraid for my relationship, i dont even know if we will make it.

ahhhh
  2. God Bless the USA
    God Bless the USA
    Blog Entries
    prayers your way.
    I'm Sara
    'Blessed is the man that maketh the Lord his trust'
    Psalm 40:4
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Joy of the Lord is my Strength
    Dear GOD, I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool!

-Eugene
  3. Senior Member

4. ArmyWifey21
  5. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    I can kind of relate to what you're going through. I screwed up a while back and my DB was/is in Iraq and oh my goodness, he blew it completely out porportion and was mad at me for weeks even when I had apologized a hundred times. I think it's just them being over there and the type of environment they're in that has alot to do with how they react to certain situations. I would send him another message and maybe a letter. Just try to keep communicating with him. It's much easier to ignore one message as opposed to 5. If he sees that you really are sorry for whatever it is that you've done, he'll probably come around. Just try and show him that you're still here and you're not going anywhere. I'll for you two.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

i was going to suggest maybe writing him a letter (snail mail) and that way he can take time to read it alone. Let him know you've noticed a difference and be honest with him.

7. Senior Member
    Just keep appologizing and loving. Things will work out.
  8. Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    May I ask, what is it that you did? If this was you're first mistake in the relationship he should be a little more forgiving, but I don't know if I should say that, not knowing what you are taking guilt for.
    May today there be peace within. May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be..
    May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance and to bask in the sun. It is there for each and everyone of you.-- St. Teresa

9. Senior Member
  10. Senior Member
    ers...i hope he can see how much you love him!

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast