Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Deployment Support Groups forum-

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

Deployment Support Groups forum-

Advertisements
    This forum is an UNOFFICIAL (I want to emphasize this b/c we are not directly affiliated with or endorsed by the military) place to find other members whose SO's are deployed to the same location or within the same command.

This is NOT an FRG, this is not a command support site and this is definitely nothing "official", by any means. It is only a forum to keep track of others who are in the same boat with you (almost literally ).

I've seen a lot of location/command specific threads pop up, so I thought this would be a good place to keep track of those threads and check in on your friends who are dealing with the same things and schedule that you are.

PLEASE REMEMBER OPSEC.

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANY TIMES, DATES or SHIP/TROOP MOVEMENT.
  2. hislilsnowbunny

any vegas marine gals out there?

my friend has a support group of marine girls where she lives and they threw a huge vday party and stuff like that and support eachother through deployments and i wanted to know if there is one for vegas girls if not then i want to start one if there is enough girls lol

anyone whos interested or any military girls want to add me or message me on myspace my url is myspace.com/rcrchick28

i love to meet new girls so hit me up
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    ive been reading messages on the first deployment at dplmt support gps. just too many messages with location details.
  4. mrsbuck143

Help ANY SC DEPLOYMENT LADIES?

my hubby left in september and won't be back til probably end of may. this is our third deployment and it's been the hardest. i'm really hurting and i really need some help. i don't know what to do. no one else knows what it's like to be in my situation. anyone wanna make a friend?

angie <3
  5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsbuck143 View Post
    my hubby left in september and won't be back til probably end of may. this is our third deployment and it's been the hardest. i'm really hurting and i really need some help. i don't know what to do. no one else knows what it's like to be in my situation. anyone wanna make a friend?

angie <3
    I know how you feel! This is def not my third deployment but it's my first. My boyfriend left in January was supposed to come home in October but they are coming home one month earlier then expected so thats the only good news, if you need to talk to someone I'm here to listen!

Kate
  6. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHeartsDeployed View Post
    I know how you feel! This is def not my third deployment but it's my first. My boyfriend left in January was supposed to come home in October but they are coming home one month earlier then expected so thats the only good news, if you need to talk to someone I'm here to listen!

Kate
    This is my first too. DH left in May and missed the birth of our daughter. Its been pretty rough. I've only heard good things about homecoming tho, and I'm so completely excited.
    Proud Wife to Jonathan
  7. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Hello sc

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbuck143 View Post

angie <3
    hi, this is my first deploy my boyfriend left in march and wont come back to jan
    i know how u feel. it is like our bestfriend is gone and now you are at home and your life is empty. i wish i could give you some advice,but i can give u support and cry when you do. i cry alot and sleep alot excempt when i have my daughter. he and i have been together 8mths. so this is the hardest thing ive ever been through and ive been divorced over a year and a half. and this is worst. any advice would be greatly be thankful your friend armybrave04