Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here we go again

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
  2. Regular Member

Blush

Oh don't think it didn't scare the crap out of me, the thought that any second I could hear the worst of worst.

I got 3 calls this weekend. Never so happy to hear that voice. 2 when he got in from a mission and then yesterday before he went back out. I could hear the rest of the team on with their wives and girlfriends. And he's taken to referring to me as his "future wife" and I'm speechless each and every time and giggle like a school girl I still love it when he calls me his perv though LOL I don't think he's ever had anyone that has told him they wanted to watch him get dressed and put is gear on .... I'm like facetime me I wanna watch LOL I'm guilty I'd do anything I could to get to see him for just a few moments. And I'm not above shamelessly asking

All I can say is I wish one small country and one really big country would get their acts together so he can come home. LOL
    Last edited by MsLadyD; 07-11-2016 at 11:57 AM.
  3. Regular Member
    OH and he learned about you guys LOL and was all no way and I think I spent half of my shortest call answering questions and telling him about MilSOS : all he kept saying was wow, that's SO cool
  4. Senior Member
    I'm glad you finally got to talk to him!
  5. Regular Member

Blush

I had a little panic because the first call came from someone elses phone and he was so exhausted he sounded like his brother and it scared me for a second, but then he cleared his throat and I got my hi babe.

OMG it's insane how much I love this man
  6. Senior Member
    Does he call from his own phone? That's unusual when they are deployed. At least you can leave voicemails for him to listen to every now and then. That helps I'm sure.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12