Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HisCrazyGirl & nightingail & navykels February Deployment Pals!

1. ...

Dance HisCrazyGirl & nightingail & navykels February Deployment Pals!

Advertisements
    Say to your pals!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I'm Sarah. I'm 25 years old. I'm engaged and my fiancé is in the Navy. This is our 2nd deployment together (although he hasn't left yet, but he will leave this month). We live in Virginia Beach, VA and we're moving to Monterey, CA after our wedding. We've been together for 4 years and we have 2 furbabies.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I bet moving to a new coast will be exciting! What kind of furries do you have?

I'm Amber. DH and I have been together for a little over four years and will be married three in June. We're on deployment number two too. DH is Army and has been in a little over 5 years, we've lived in NC the last year and a half and love it, don't really miss NY all that much . We've got 4 furries, two dogs and two cats and it makes for quite an interesting household.

How's everyone's week been? Hopefully good!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Lucky - my miniature american eskimo. He's 6.

Callie - my german shepherd mix. She's just over 1 year.

Both of them together.

I them.
  5. Senior Member
    Hi ladies!!
    I'm Kelsey. Nice to meet you both. My week has been pretty crazy, I just started classes again this week for spring semester. I am a sophomore in college and studying education and Spanish. This is also mine and DBs second deployment and he has been in for about 3 1/2 years all together. I am very excited for that! He has been gone for about 7 months so far and I am very excited because he comes home next month!!!!! Currently, DBs homeport is Norfolk, VA and I will be moving there for the summer and to his homecoming in March.

This weekend I am totally going to just relax and work on some homework in sweats all weekend. No plans to do anything super exciting. Anyone have some fun weekend plans??
    "True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nightingail View Post
    Lucky - my miniature american eskimo. He's 6.

Callie - my german shepherd mix. She's just over 1 year.

Both of them together.

I them.
    Your furbabies are adorable!!!

Funny thing, I have a dog named Lucky at home! He is a 13 year old Shih Tzu.
    "True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by navykels View Post
    Hi ladies!!
    I'm Kelsey. Nice to meet you both. My week has been pretty crazy, I just started classes again this week for spring semester. I am a sophomore in college and studying education and Spanish. This is also mine and DBs second deployment and he has been in for about 3 1/2 years all together. I am very excited for that! He has been gone for about 7 months so far and I am very excited because he comes home next month!!!!! Currently, DBs homeport is Norfolk, VA and I will be moving there for the summer and to his homecoming in March.

This weekend I am totally going to just relax and work on some homework in sweats all weekend. No plans to do anything super exciting. Anyone have some fun weekend plans??
    Nice to 'meet' you! How are your classes going? for homecoming being so close that is so exciting!!

Nightingail your furries are adorable .

How was everyone's superbowl weekend? Do anything fun? I had a job interview and then my friend came over and we ate some pizza and pinterested , I don't have cable so no Super Bowl watching here.
  8. Senior Member
    Classes are going alright. My schedule is pretty different this semester. I only have to go to 3 classes technically. I have another one online and another for education that meets at a local middle school. So, very different this semester but I am loving it so far. I have huge breaks during the day!

I basically hung out with friends this weekend and I also did not watch the Superbowl. But, I did end up watching the Jeep Military Tribute commercial because a friend told me to watch it. Totally cried my eyes out! Also went to Tropical Smoothie for the first time and it was pretty darn good! Started applying for more jobs in Virginia for this upcoming summer with DB.

Sometime this week I think officially will hit 50 days left of this beast of a deployment! I am beyond excited

9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

That's cool! Large breaks can always be nice .

Yeah that was the only commercial I saw and it was also from someone sending me the link. What kind of job are you looking for? 50 days left is amazing!! I can't imagine how excited you are!

This week has been insanely busy for me, I'm moving back to NY to help my mom with her business while she recovers from a small surgery and I'll prob be there about 2.5-3 months which will bring me to the end of deployment! What I'm not looking forward to is making a 12 hour drive (on a good day) with two cats and two dogs. It's going to be interesting .

Almost another week down! How were your weeks?
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Sorry for disappearing for a few days. My DF just left today so we've been busy.

How is everyone's week going?

I definitely had a good Super Bowl...my team won!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast