Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 146

Thread: MpWyfe10 & gorjes & thresa913 January Deployment Pal

  1. ...
    andreacn's Avatar
    andreacn is offline
    ...
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    St. Cloud, Minnesota
    Posts
    16,888
    #1

    MpWyfe10 & gorjes & thresa913 January Deployment Pal

    Advertisements
    Say to your pals!
  2. Senior Member
    theresa913's Avatar
    theresa913 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Me: Rhode Island, Him: Afghanistan
    Posts
    1,187
    Blog Entries
    1
    #2
    Hi girls!
  3. Senior Member
    MpWyfe10's Avatar
    MpWyfe10 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Me: St. Louis, Him: Cuba
    Posts
    1,192
    #3

    Gorjes,
    I hope you and your kids had a really good Christmas. I think I remember you having a post about living with your dad and him taking advantage of you. How is that going?

    Theresa,
    I hope you had a really good Christmas and New Years. I look forward to getting to know you better... When did your SO leave? Are you married or dating? How long have you been together?

    I'm excited for this three people pal thing. It seems like it will be fun...

    Baby you are just so amazing.....
    everything you have done without me there is unbelievable.
    The person that I married is the person I want by my side the rest of my life
    and I can't wait to get back to her. ~DH~
  4. Senior Member
    gorjes's Avatar
    gorjes is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,546
    #4
    Yay! I'm glad I finally got my pals. kids had a great Christmas, things seem to be getting better at home, but still hoping to move soon. On a brighter note, I actually just had my ultrasound today for this baby. Waiting on DB to call or Skype me so I can open the envelope reveling the gender. How was your Christmas'?


  5. Senior Member
    theresa913's Avatar
    theresa913 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Me: Rhode Island, Him: Afghanistan
    Posts
    1,187
    Blog Entries
    1
    #5
    Three besties! I'm looking forward to getting to know both of you I'm doing good...Christmas and new years was stressful, but I'm glad to be getting back into the swing of things with the New Year! We just reached our halfway point which is awesome! DH left in August for our second deployment...we got married in June.

    So MpWyfe, you have 4 kiddos, and Gorjes you have twins? Or did I already confuse your bios from the email? Haha...I tend to mess up simple things. We don't have kiddos, but we do have two rescue dogs and lots of friends who we sometimes feel like are our kiddos, lol!

    Did you both have good holidays? What was your favorite part?
  6. Senior Member
    MpWyfe10's Avatar
    MpWyfe10 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Me: St. Louis, Him: Cuba
    Posts
    1,192
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gorjes View Post
    Yay! I'm glad I finally got my pals. kids had a great Christmas, things seem to be getting better at home, but still hoping to move soon. On a brighter note, I actually just had my ultrasound today for this baby. Waiting on DB to call or Skype me so I can open the envelope reveling the gender. How was your Christmas'?
    Oooooo.... ...
    I've had such baby fever lately even though logically I know we shouldn't even be thinking about it right now. So I'm glad I get to see pregnancies and new babies here. It makes me feel better. Your SO needs to get a hold of you so we can know what its going to be!!!!

    Baby you are just so amazing.....
    everything you have done without me there is unbelievable.
    The person that I married is the person I want by my side the rest of my life
    and I can't wait to get back to her. ~DH~
  7. Senior Member
    MpWyfe10's Avatar
    MpWyfe10 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Me: St. Louis, Him: Cuba
    Posts
    1,192
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by theresa913 View Post
    Three besties! I'm looking forward to getting to know both of you I'm doing good...Christmas and new years was stressful, but I'm glad to be getting back into the swing of things with the New Year! We just reached our halfway point which is awesome! DH left in August for our second deployment...we got married in June.

    So MpWyfe, you have 4 kiddos, and Gorjes you have twins? Or did I already confuse your bios from the email? Haha...I tend to mess up simple things. We don't have kiddos, but we do have two rescue dogs and lots of friends who we sometimes feel like are our kiddos, lol!

    Did you both have good holidays? What was your favorite part?
    Yes I have four kids and we had a really good holiday season even though Daddy wasn't here. They got spoiled all to hell though and now they're taking advantage of it. There's also something else I should start putting in my Bio just to explain. I know Gorjes' twins are from a previous marriage. Our kids are all from previous marriages as well. It's a little more confusing though so I should clarify. ODS and ODD, Liam and Athena, are my husbands children from a previous marriage that was abusive on her part, she cheated on him the day he left for BCT and had more kids with that guy. So they ended before he even got stationed somewhere she had the kids then gave them to us a year ago. I have custody of them now while hes gone and they visit their mom. YDD and YDS, Kailee and Kaden, are both mine from two separate previous relationships. Kailees dad wasn't around then he was now he isn't again. He also decided he wanted DH to adopt her now, so we're planning on doing that around May if DH gets R&R. Kaden's Dad dragged us through court for two years after he wasn't part of the pregnancy or anything. He does visitation now and has become less of a pain over the last few months.....
    I really should just write a book lol Our life is complicated to say the least.

    Baby you are just so amazing.....
    everything you have done without me there is unbelievable.
    The person that I married is the person I want by my side the rest of my life
    and I can't wait to get back to her. ~DH~
  8. Senior Member
    gorjes's Avatar
    gorjes is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,546
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MpWyfe10 View Post
    Oooooo.... ...
    I've had such baby fever lately even though logically I know we shouldn't even be thinking about it right now. So I'm glad I get to see pregnancies and new babies here. It makes me feel better. Your SO needs to get a hold of you so we can know what its going to be!!!!
    I know, the ultrasound is jus sitting in my purse.... This day is going to take forever until he calls!

    Quote Originally Posted by theresa913 View Post
    Three besties! I'm looking forward to getting to know both of you I'm doing good...Christmas and new years was stressful, but I'm glad to be getting back into the swing of things with the New Year! We just reached our halfway point which is awesome! DH left in August for our second deployment...we got married in June.

    So MpWyfe, you have 4 kiddos, and Gorjes you have twins? Or did I already confuse your bios from the email? Haha...I tend to mess up simple things. We don't have kiddos, but we do have two rescue dogs and lots of friends who we sometimes feel like are our kiddos, lol!

    Did you both have good holidays? What was your favorite part?
    Yes I have twins from my previous marriage, a boy and a girl. They will be two in March! I'm also 18 weeks pregnant with baby #3, my DBs first.


  9. Senior Member
    gorjes's Avatar
    gorjes is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,546
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MpWyfe10 View Post
    Yes I have four kids and we had a really good holiday season even though Daddy wasn't here. They got spoiled all to hell though and now they're taking advantage of it. There's also something else I should start putting in my Bio just to explain. I know Gorjes' twins are from a previous marriage. Our kids are all from previous marriages as well. It's a little more confusing though so I should clarify. ODS and ODD, Liam and Athena, are my husbands children from a previous marriage that was abusive on her part, she cheated on him the day he left for BCT and had more kids with that guy. So they ended before he even got stationed somewhere she had the kids then gave them to us a year ago. I have custody of them now while hes gone and they visit their mom. YDD and YDS, Kailee and Kaden, are both mine from two separate previous relationships. Kailees dad wasn't around then he was now he isn't again. He also decided he wanted DH to adopt her now, so we're planning on doing that around May if DH gets R&R. Kaden's Dad dragged us through court for two years after he wasn't part of the pregnancy or anything. He does visitation now and has become less of a pain over the last few months.....
    I really should just write a book lol Our life is complicated to say the least.
    I feel ya. It's nice that your hubby takes yours as his own and you take his as your own. My DB is more of a dad to my kids than their dad ever was.


  10. Senior Member
    MpWyfe10's Avatar
    MpWyfe10 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Me: St. Louis, Him: Cuba
    Posts
    1,192
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by gorjes View Post
    I feel ya. It's nice that your hubby takes yours as his own and you take his as your own. My DB is more of a dad to my kids than their dad ever was.
    Thats how it was with both of my exs were until Kadens dad found out I moved to TX and got married.

    Baby you are just so amazing.....
    everything you have done without me there is unbelievable.
    The person that I married is the person I want by my side the rest of my life
    and I can't wait to get back to her. ~DH~
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •