Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: mlc311 & MpWyfe10 December Deployment Pals!

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Woohoo 1.5 months!! That's awesome!!! When is your homecoming month again?

Look at you - that's awesome! You are working on yourself physically and mentally, which is the best combination. I am trying to do the same thing. I am trying to not really lose weight but to just tone up some areas. I have also had pain in my knees off and on for a while now, so I am going to a physical therapist to work on that. AND I have had anxious behaviors for a while too, so I am seeking counseling! All to try to become a better person! Since we are far from our loved ones now, we might as well make ourselves better for when they come back! Right?
  2. Senior Member
    Its between end on November Beginning of December. Yeah I feel like when he comes home I am going to be a completely different person. I'm trying to lose 15 pounds but I mostly just want to tone up my core. I still have some post baby weight I want to get rid of.

Baby you are just so amazing.....
    everything you have done without me there is unbelievable.
    The person that I married is the person I want by my side the rest of my life
    and I can't wait to get back to her. ~DH~
  3. Senior Member
    Yeah so he is gone 12 months too just like my DB. Sometimes I get frustrated when I look around and see all these 6 month deployments. I'm just jealous, that's all. Does he get any leave at all? How are you doing so far? You can lose taht 15 pounds for sure! I'm hoping to tone up, maybe lose 2 pounds of just extra crap (well probably stay the same because I hope to gain muscle).
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mlc311 View Post
    Yeah so he is gone 12 months too just like my DB. Sometimes I get frustrated when I look around and see all these 6 month deployments. I'm just jealous, that's all. Does he get any leave at all? How are you doing so far? You can lose taht 15 pounds for sure! I'm hoping to tone up, maybe lose 2 pounds of just extra crap (well probably stay the same because I hope to gain muscle).
    Yeah everyone who was in my deployment departure month was 6, 7, 9 month deployments.... It made me feel kind of isolated. He was the last one to leave that month but now he'll also be the last to come home by like 3 months. So far So good though. We hit 7 weeks since he left in a few days. I got my financial aid all taken care of this week and applied for a scholarship. I have 2 more semesters of classes registered for and when I'm done with those I'll be halfway done with my degree!

5. Senior Member
    I hear ya. Well I hope the time flies for ya! It's weird, we have about 4 months left to go and I don't feel like anything has changed since he left! It will be interesting to see how reality hits when he comes home!

What is your degree in???
  6. Senior Member
    Im getting my associates in Paralegal Studies. These next two semesters are the majority of my core classes. In july I'll do my last two core classes.

7. Senior Member
    Oh nice! Well good, that will definitely keep you distracted right??
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234