Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jojonanana & theresa913 November Deployment Pals!

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Advertisements
    Aw I'm sorry! I hope you still did okay! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! There is horrible internet reception at my mom's house so I may be MIA for a few days...
  2. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Completely understand! Enjoy the holiday!!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Woo hoo! I made it back from the 9 hour journey!
  4. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Oh wow! My bottom would be sore haha! I used to drive 6.5 hours and even that killed me. Planes are even worse. One three hour flight and I feel like my whole backside has died lol.

How was the holiday??
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Haha, well I dance around while I drive so I don't get too sore...I hate sitting still too long! Long drives just depress me...especially when I have no one to talk to! The ride back wasn't bad cuz we got a hotel halfway so it split it up...the dogs aren't huge hotel fans though so we didn't sleep much.

Thanksgiving was good! My family is all nuts, so it was kind of stressful, but it was so great to see all family and friends. I cannot stand the cold winter weather though, so I may not head back for christmas...at least up here I have a better heating system and a yard so I dont have to walk the dogs on cold days, and a bike inside to workout...I'd go stir crazy in PA for two weeks. It'll be the first Xmas I dont go home though, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do...I could just do a few days at home for Xmas, or a few days for New Years...that way I still go home but just not for too long...

How was your holiday?

I have SO much homework today
  6. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    I'm sorry you have so much homework. Hopefully by now a lot of it is done though! I've been working on editing about 14-pages worth of a group paper, plus the works cited for all that. I don't know if it will ever be done.

And there is NO way I could handle that kind of cold. I would definitely just... not function. I'd need a work-from-home job. I do not know what is wrong with me, agreeing to go to Colorado in the dead of winter. I am just not made for that!

Do you have a break from all the schoolwork coming up any time soon?? Sounds like you are covered up!
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I got a lot of the work done, yay! Still trucking along to finish up more of it though. And I'm in a bind because I'm debating keeping the internship I have now and getting school counseling certified even though I don't really see myself doing that the rest of my life, or taking a leap of faith and accepting a new parttime job if I get offered it...it is more community counseling based and would still fulfill my internship hours but I just wouldn't get the school cert. However the $$$ is very tempting as I am so sick of working so much and not getting paid lol. We'll see what happens, I'm just stressing for no reason cuz it's cold and I get all depressed and frazzled when it gets cold lol!

We get winter break December 18th I believe....soo soon yet so far away! But I get to go out of town to a yoga training this weekend so it will be a mini vacation!
  8. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Yay Christmas Break!! Can't get here fast enough! Seriously. But once it gets here I'm going to be out of my mind with impatience because I could
    be with DB... but I have to wait.

At least it's already almost December!

Where do you get to go for yoga training this time?
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Christmas break is always hard for me....it's a mix of being happy to have a break from school and work, but at the same time I go completely stir crazy when I'm not super busy! I'm planning on making a big list of home repairs that I need to work on so I'll stay occupied.

I'll be in eastern PA this time...about 4 1/2 hours away...I'm so not packed or ready at all...Need to get everything ready before I go to work at 1...no motivation cuz I don't feel good

Do you have any big weekend plans?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123