Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bubble Butt & roxieluvs November Deployment Pals!

1. ...

Hello Bubble Butt & roxieluvs November Deployment Pals!

Advertisements
    Say to your new pal!
  2. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Hey girl, what's new? I'm so excited that this will be my final month in deployment pals!

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

3. Senior Member
    Hey you! I am thrilled that it's your last month! And honored to be your final pal How's the baby girl?

I had a fun night, I hosted a girls movie and boozing night. Just what the doctor ordered. What is your weekend shaping up to look like?
  4. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

My team is losing atm. . .I'm not terribly happy with that, lol. Then again, it is LSwho that we're playing so you know they're cheating.

Baby girl is over at my step dad's right now. I've got to get to cleaning the desk up now so that in 5 hours or so I can go to bed. I don't know why my husband insists on keeping every piece of paper ever written with his name on it. Of course, he's not here to clean it up so I'm having to and then I have to do the dishes, a couple of loads of laundry then I might actually get to sleep for a few hours.

5. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

And we just won! 21 - 17! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

6. Senior Member
    Congrats to your team! I love when they pull off an upset like that, U of A did that to, I want to say Stanford a couple of weeks ago. Our rivals are ASU and we have shirts that say ASWHO? Football fans love their rivalry! Plus ASU sucks and if you go there you should feel bad.

How did cleaning go? Were you able to get most of it done? I always hate starting, but I feel so much better when I am done. Dishes are by far my absolute least favorite to do. I think it's because that's the chore my parents first turned over to me when I was young. I used to tell them, "you treat me like Cinderella!" They'd just laugh and tell me to get back to work. Which I appreciate, gave me a good work ethic! Anything fun on the plans for today? I'm going to our town's Day of the Dead festival, the All Souls Procession. I get to paint my face to look like a sugar skull and watch a super cool parade! It's my first year going, I'm excited!
  7. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Didn't see this till now. Bad Melissa .

How was the parade? I want to attend a parade.

How was your day today? It gets dark so early now that I want to crawl into bed at like 5 pm, lol. Baby girl is sleeping right now so by the time I crawled into bed she'd wake up. I think she does that on purpose.

8. Senior Member
    No worries! I forgive you! This time

The parade was so super cool! Thousands of people walking with faces painted all awesome and really cool costumes! There were some really neat homemade floats, and there was a big ol party at the end! I was pretty tired though, we rode bikes about 3 miles there, walked a mile in the parade and a mile back to the bikes, and then biked home. I was a tired dead person. And then DB called just after I had fallen asleep, so I was pretty out of it. But he was so sweet about it, and so excited to hear about the parade. I don't mind missing a little sleep for him

It has actually been a really good day! I got a really sweet text from DB, and one of my friends left a nice note on my car during work. I am exhausted though! I know what you mean! It's 5:15 here and I am thinking, how many more hours do I have to stay up so that I can actually sleep through the night? My roommate wants to go running in a bit though, so that will get me up and moving. I hope baby girl gives some consideration to your schedule! Being a momma is tough stuff!

What do you have planned for this week?
  9. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Mostly cleaning and getting everything ready for DH to come home.

Right now, I just got baby girl down (for the night hopefully) and I'm about to go brush my teeth and lay down and get some sleep myself. The parade sounds awesome! Did you take any pictures to send to your DB? If so, could you post some for me? Around here we can't see things like that because "it's devil stuff" People in the Bible Belt are way too uptight imo. If it differs slightly from what they believe, it's "the devils work". If that's the case, I was headed to hell a long time ago, lol. How has your week been? I can't believe we're already a week into November! Only a few more to go before I leave the deployment sections.

10. Senior Member
    Yay getting ready! Do you have a homecoming outfit picked out? Do you guys have anything planned for after he gets home?

I did take some pics of my makeup, but the girl who did it (total sweetheart) gave me what looks like facial hair . It's supposed to look more like the girl on the left. Oh well, she was really excited about it, and there's always next year! DB said he wants to go, and that I can do his makeup!

In case it isn't obvious, I'm the blonde
    Here's one of the homemade floats

And some of the parade goers

I can't wait to go again next year! I don't know how I would do living down there. My dad got a job offer in Georgia when I was little but he chose to go to AZ because of all of the tension still left over there. It made me really nervous to go there, but DB and I went to Savannah for his Grandpa's wedding this summer and everyone was so nice! So I will keep an open mind. It's been a pretty good week! Had a much needed deep talk with DB about future things and I am even more excited for him to just get here already!!

I can't believe how close you're getting!!! How has your week been?
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast