Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Bubble Butt & roxieluvs November Deployment Pals!

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    YAY SANTA!!!! I hope you got classic pics I want to see for sure! Are you taking baby girl with you next weekend?

Do you have your holiday shopping done? I have about a bajillion packages on the way from Amazon this week I still have some to go though, I want to get it overwith so I don't have to worry about it!
  2. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

I got some pictures. I'll have to download them and put them up. She wasn't wild about Santa, lol. I had to sit with her on my knee with Santa. Had I known I would end up in the shot I would have worn make up, lol. So much to do! I'm getting my nails and feet done today. I get my hair done on Friday! Getting so close! I don't have enough time to do everything before DH gets home!

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

3. Senior Member
    Haha, I especially can't wait to see pics now!

Getting your nails done??? I can't believe it's THAT close! AHHHH I am living vicariously through you! I can't wait to see your homecoming pics, once you leave the hotel room that is

I am not getting my man this weekend, but in 2 months from now I will have him!
  4. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

I may or may not have any pictures for you from homecoming. The only pics I may have I won't be able to post.

Your day will come, girl, have no doubt! This deployment flew by in a blur for me. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the idea that this time next week I'll be in my hubby's arms again.

5. Senior Member
    You do what you gotta do my friend! The only reason I will have pics is because his mom is coming, and she brings her fancy camera and takes pics of EVERYTHING. Which is fine with me because my outfit is AH dorable.

I will believe it when I see it! Today one of my team mates asked when he's coming home. I said around 2 months and she goes "how fast it went!" Um, no. It's been the longest 5 months of my life!

ETA:But I am so excited for YOU!!!
  6. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

I know we're not "pals" anymore, but wanted to let you know that being your pal has been great! I'm going to miss talking to you when I have time, lol. I'll pm you when I get to San Diego if I can. I won't be taking my laptop so I don't know how much I'll be able to do. Besides, once I get dh back, I'm not going to have a whole lot of time to type out messages.

7. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

I lied, I'm taking my laptop so I'll be able to post when I get to the hotel room. It's going to keep me as sane as possible while I wait for DH to come in, lol.

8. Senior Member
    You're so funny! I have loved being your buddy too! But I'm not sad not to be, because it means you're so almost there!!! I hope you don't have to hang around for too too long!!

And you will get no judgement from me if you go MIA after he gets back!!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345