Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: the_lepus & KimberlyJ November Deployment Pals!

1. ...

Hello the_lepus & KimberlyJ November Deployment Pals!

Advertisements
    Say to your new pal!
  2. Senior Member
    November! So glad this means October has finally been checked off our deployment count!

How are you? I'm Kimberly (but I'm sure you already guessed that )
  3. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    I'm so glad it's November!

I'm good, waiting for Db to call how are you? I'm Mercedes

4. Senior Member
    I'm doing good, I went to the hospital this morning to visit Maegan and her new baby, Bowen. He is absolutely adorable . I am so happy for them.

I now intend to spend the rest of the afternoon studying for a history exam and writing a paper...

I'd love to get a call from DH, but he usually calls early in the morning, so I might not hear anything today.

How's your weekend going?
  5. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Congrats to them!!

What type of history? Some history is interesting, but I can't stand anything pre-revolutionary war. And even some of that stuff is a snoozefest.

My weekend has been ok. I'm going to dinner tonight with a friend and then tomorrow I'm going to visit my other friend's new apartment. I hope your DH calls!!

6. Senior Member
    Its US history since 1865, but equally boring, hence the reason I'm wasting time browsing the forums.

I hope you have fun spending time with your friends! I will be moving myself in 1-2 weeks and I couldn't be more excited. We are still in the early months of deployment but I found a house for rent that DH & I both love and couldn't pass up. I had moved in with a friend for the deployment with the intention of saving money, but now I've learned that I'd rather not live with other people. It's harder than I imagined it was going to be.
  7. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Post pictures once you get all settled in! How exciting! When does you DH return? I've never had a roommate, but I've heard stories from my brother about how annoying they can be!

8. Senior Member
    I definitely will! I don't think I'm allowed to post when he is set to return, then again I am very paranoid when it comes to OPSEC. Its definitely not anytme soon though

So how was your weekend? I've spend pretty much all of mine studying for that exam. I got my books late so I have a lot of catching up to do with the reading assignments. I feel like my head is about to explode . DH didn't call at all this weekend yet either.
  9. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    You can post the month they come home

I hope you do well on your exam! It's always nerve wracking right before an exam. Do you think your DH will be able to call you tomorrow?

My weekend was good. I changed the oil in my car for the last time until DB is home I still have to work on my English assignment and my government assignment but I'm just not into doing that right now I really wish school would chill.

10. Senior Member
    He might call tomorrow, but he knows that Fri-Sun are better for me because I work during the hours he can call on weekdays. They will allow me to answer the phone if he calls due to the circumstances, but I would still feel bad talking for very long while I'm supposed to be working.

for that milestone! I love the little things that remind you how short deployment really is

I wish I could just fast forward to next weekend. This is going to be such a busy week for me and it hasn't even started yet but at least staying busy seems to make time pass quickly!
Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast