Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: the_lepus & KimberlyJ November Deployment Pals!

1. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Advertisements
    What happened with your car?! I'm glad you're ok! I'm sorry about your job. Were other people laid off as well?

Hopefully your family can keep you distracted and help you out a bit How is your DH? Any word on his return?

http://www.militarysos.com/forum/mil...-pictures.html

2. Senior Member
    I'm sorry its taken this long to get back to you. I typed out this big long message and then accidentally hit the back button and erased it a few days ago

How are you? How were the holidays for you? Did you make any resolutions for the new year? I've had a really great time visiting my family and I'm so sad its almost over and time to go home again. It makes me miss DH being out here without him, but the time seemed to pass so much more quickly. I didn't make any official resolutions myself, as I feel people never really follow through with them anyways, but I do want to try and start eating better and exercising regularly again so I can be in better shape when DH comes home.

My car is okay, I put it in the shop before I left and they finished the repairs within the first 2 days of me being home, so I'll have to pick it up as soon as I get back. As far as the job, no... I was the lucky one. They said that since I was the last hired, I had to be the first asked to go. I suppose its better that I was laid off than fired, but its so hard to find work where I live... I just hope I'm able to find something to fill my time once I get back. I feel so discouraged, I never imagined that at this age I still wouldn't be finished with school and be continuously unemployed.

Enough of that pity party though.. I haven't heard much from DH lately and no word on his return yet, but we did get leave dates!! I'm so excited. It means he will be on leave for our 3 year anniversary!

How are things going for you? Yours is home now isn't he?! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Edit - totally missed the link. How in the world did I miss your homecoming thread?! I LOVE the photos, you two make such a cute couple and you look so happy and in love! I'm so glad he made it home safe and you were able to see him finally! Great job on the banner too!
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516