Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: USAFgfChels & Serenity October Deployment Pals!

1. ...

Jump for Joy USAFgfChels & Serenity October Deployment Pals!

Advertisements
    Say to your pal!
  2. Senior Member
    Hi how are you doing? Anything fun planned for the week? We're having a holiday today here, to kind of celebrate the reunification of Germany, but it's not really much of a party and more a never ending discussion of things. There really should be more fireworks or something
  3. AKA USAFgfChels
    AKA USAFgfChels

Nothing fun planned this week, just work and school so far! But the Fireworks sound fun, right?!

My DB almost got orders to Germany! I was super excited, I have never been before and he was already stationed there and loved every bit of it.

First deployment huh? How are you doing with it?

How did yall meet?

Crime shows? Which ones, I love them too!!
  4. Senior Member
    What do you work as? And what classes are you taking? I'll have to work from Thursday to Saturday, fun... I work in a supermarket and while I like the people I work with, the customers tend to be horrible Fireworks are always fun! And that is kind of a competition so it should be great. I went to a festival while I was in France, and it was super awesome, with music and everything.

Germany is cool! We do have some neat places and I can't wait for my GF to come here so that I can show her some more places. So he didn't end up getting orders for here again? Bummer, I'm sure you would have liked it here. But you can always visit!

Yep, first deployment and it was a little unexpected. I've had my ups and downs but it's going well now. We're almost to the end. A few more weeks and she should be home, then a few more and she'll be here. I'm really excited It's the third for you, right? How are you doing?

We actually met in France at a language school. Whenever I tell that story, I just get weird looks It's not what people expect.

Oh boy... better question would be which I don't watch I love The Mentalist and Criminal Minds, Castle, SVU and whatever can keep my interest. OH, and I LOVED Chuck. I also love political dramas and comedy stuff. I may watch way too much Which shows do you like?
  5. AKA USAFgfChels
    AKA USAFgfChels

I am a Physical Therapy Tech and going to school for Physical Therapy. I can understand you on the customers being a pain but loving the people you work with. I feel the same way, most of the time.

Yay, I was so excited for him to get Germany again cause I was looking forward to all the amazing things we could do or see! But as of right now we are stuck here lol.

Oh first deployment and it was unexpected. I am sorry hon! It's almost over!! For both of us. Your SO is done next month as well, right? I am good, since it's almost over!

Language school in France. Bet it's a good story!

I love Criminal Minds!! I also like CSI, NCIS, Cold Case Files, anything on the ID (Investigative Discovery) Channel, and Snapped. And I loved that show Chuck too!! I love comedies as well. I probably watch too much too, don't feel too bad!
  6. Senior Member
    Oh, that's cool. How long have you been in school? Yeah, customers tend to suck, and today some of my coworkers sucked too, but oh well, they aren't exactly the ones I like, so I don't care much I can't wait to not work there anymore and have my real job with some real money and not being treated like I'm stupid anymore.

You should totally come visit Germany. Maybe after the deployment as a little vacation? Have you anything planned for after the deployment? And New Mexico is not that bad, from what I remember At least it's warm

I wasn't really expecting a deployment when I met her, cause it wasn't likely to happen. Well, then stuff happened, or better didn't happen, and she volunteered to deploy and I told her I'd wait, and here I am. But we're almost done! I'm pretty excited for that. And yep, she's coming home in November and I hope she'll be here first day of December Since when has your DB been gone?

It was an interesting story, or well, it was a really cheesy story. Had I seen that on tv, I would have rolled my eyes so hard I think I wrote part of that story in the November Homecoming thread. But it is amusing the way people look at me when I tell them my GF is American and then answer their 'and how did you meet?' with France, heh.

Then we can watch too much tv together! I'm so happy the GF likes to watch shows and movies too. We spent a lot of evenings cuddling on the couch and watching stuff, mostly things she made me watch (like Star Wars) and then not telling me what's going to happen when I ask I'm watching Bones right now. And then the new episode of Castle. Unwinding from work.

How's your day been so far?
  7. Senior Member
    Oh, that's cool. How long have you been in school? Yeah, customers tend to suck, and today some of my coworkers sucked too, but oh well, they aren't exactly the ones I like, so I don't care much I can't wait to not work there anymore and have my real job with some real money and not being treated like I'm stupid anymore.

You should totally come visit Germany. Maybe after the deployment as a little vacation? Have you anything planned for after the deployment? And New Mexico is not that bad, from what I remember At least it's warm

I wasn't really expecting a deployment when I met her, cause it wasn't likely to happen. Well, then stuff happened, or better didn't happen, and she volunteered to deploy and I told her I'd wait, and here I am. But we're almost done! I'm pretty excited for that. And yep, she's coming home in November and I hope she'll be here first day of December Since when has your DB been gone?

It was an interesting story, or well, it was a really cheesy story. Had I seen that on tv, I would have rolled my eyes so hard I think I wrote part of that story in the November Homecoming thread. But it is amusing the way people look at me when I tell them my GF is American and then answer their 'and how did you meet?' with France, heh.

Then we can watch too much tv together! I'm so happy the GF likes to watch shows and movies too. We spent a lot of evenings cuddling on the couch and watching stuff, mostly things she made me watch (like Star Wars) and then not telling me what's going to happen when I ask I'm watching Bones right now. And then the new episode of Castle. Unwinding from work.

How's your day been so far?
  8. AKA USAFgfChels
    AKA USAFgfChels

I feel like I have been in school for forever, but it's only been 2 years!

I am sorry your co-workers were not cool today! Hope next time you go back, things are better!

Oh, I would love to visit Germany! DB wants to take me so bad and show me everything. I think we may do something like that for a honeymoon!!

We are going to Vegas after he gets home and going to Texas to see his family! DB has been gone just over 5 months now. But it'll all be over soon! Thank goodness. Soon for you as well!!

I will have to look for that thread and see the story! I love hearing about people met their SO's!!

I started recording New Girl, SOA, The Mindy Project, and Up All Night! But looking for others to watch too. I have heard of Castle but never watched it, I will look for it!

I am still at work, off in a few hours. Hopefully get to have a Skype date with DB and relax some! But my day is pretty good.

So what time is it over there?
  9. Senior Member
    I've been in school for the last 6 years, I'm soooooo over it But I'm basically done. No more classes, just two more exams and I'm graduating

I'm already going back tomorrow It always depends who else is working. Not sure who's on tomorrow. But it wasn't someone I particularly like anyways. And I know it's gonna be over soon, so whatever I plan on quitting when my GF comes here.

Oh, do you already have a date set for a wedding? Just make sure you pick the right season to come here

Don't gamble away too much money Where in Texas are you going? It's really soon and I'm already planning a whole trip. Now she only needs to get here.

I would look it up but I'm a little lazy to search that thread. It's definitely in the last half, I think some time in August, but I could be wrong.

I'm now watching Grey's Anatomy, no idea why. The show is kind of annoying. I'm only watching for the gay couple, and they're not even getting much screen time, so no idea why I'm watching. It's just annoying... Castle is a fun show, you should watch it! Just finished the first episode of the new season and it was nice. Though, I hate watching people make out And they made out, boo.

I hope you're getting your skype date!

It's about half past midnight. Way past my bedtime but I don't feel like sleeping...
  10. AKA USAFgfChels
    AKA USAFgfChels

for almost being done with school!!!!!!

Hope your day at work is not too bad, and the people you work with and the customers are nice!!

No wedding date, and he has not proposed yet! But we have talked a lot about it though.

What is a good time to come to Germany?

I do not gamble at all, I am no good! But DB loves to and is pretty good, so we shall see how Vegas will be. And were going to Lubbock, TX to see his family.

What are you planning to do when she gets there?

I stopped watching Grey's Anatomy a couple of seasons ago, I just could not get into it anymore. Which season are you on? I will check out Castle then!

We got a short Skype date, but heck I'll take anything just to get to see him and talk to him for a bit! Communication over there has been horrid. And during our skype date he lost internet, if that tells you anything!

Have a great day tomorrow!
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast