Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: USAFgfChels & Serenity October Deployment Pals!

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Well, she finally replied to me again. (I posted in seeking advice). Seems like me leaving her alone and not contacting her has helped. Now I'm hoping she'll keep talking to me. I never thought things could be this complicated after deployment too, but I'm hoping it'll get better now. We'll see. I might come back to your offer. I need to find some more patience and understanding. I wish I could just be with her, I think that would make a huge difference.

What kind of classes are you taking? I'm kinda jealous. I kind of miss classes since I have nothing to do this week. Work didn't schedule me, argh. I should use this time to sort stuff and all. I was planning on planning our trip but right now I'm not sure we're still doing that...
  2. Senior Member
    How are you doing?
  3. AKA USAFgfChels
    AKA USAFgfChels

I never got notice that you sent me that previous message. I am sorry dear.

I am glad to hear that she is replying now and you are somewhat talking! Maybe just some more time and she will be back to her old self. I know DB and others have come back from Deployment and things were a little off with them for awhile. I just hope she comes around soon so you know what is going on and can plan your trip!!

Like I said before I am always here to listen!

I am taking Chemistry, Health Science, Woman's Studies and 2 electives (Geography, College 101) So close to it just being Kinesiology classes every semester!

I have been good though, busy preparing for school! DB went back to work too! But things are great!

How are you? Other than the stuff with your GF!
  4. Senior Member
    Is ok, sometimes that happens. I know I had times when I thought I had replied but I hadn't

Yeah, I'm kinda relieved she's at least replying some. I'm still pretty on edge and I don't think that's gonna go away anytime soon. Just trying to take it one day at a time. I know I'll only feel better for sure is when I know when I'm gonna see her again. I'm praying her discharge is gonna get approved soon. This whole thing has heightened my insecurities quite a bit I'm more or less certain it's gonna be fine, but I had my bad moments. Meh Hopefully, she'll be back to her old self soon, or at least talking more to me about it.

Thanks for your offer Chances are that I will take you up on it.

Women's Studies sound fun. I wish we would have had classes like that but the only prof who taught at least Gender Studies was, well, kind of an arrogant jerk so I didn't enjoy his classes very much. What kind of stuff do you learn about in Geography? It's always interesting to see how many different classes people have to take at university. Here you pretty much only take classes that pertain to your field of studies.

When does school start?

I'm doing okay, more or less. As I said, trying to take on day at a time. I'm being a lazy bum at the moment. I don't have classes anymore since I'm done and have my degree and work is reaaaallllyy slow. For the last few weeks, they've only been giving me some hours on Saturdays. I'm not too happy about it. I wanted to earn money! But, I might get a job translating an internet site from German into English. It's just gonna be a few hours but it's gonna be money so I'm happy Other than that, I'm going to the movies and seeing friends and reading. Good distractions.
  5. Senior Member

6. AKA USAFgfChels
    AKA USAFgfChels

Just call me "SLACKER"

Sorry about that dear!

How are things? Have you gotten anymore response from your gf? I hope so!!

School is starting to kick my butt, ahhh! Trying to remain positive though!
  7. Senior Member
    Nope, not a word. I can't even really begin to describe how I'm feeling, besides completely scared and freaked out. I'm really scared I'm gonna lose her

Sorry school is kicking your butt but I know you can do it!

I have to be at work in 40 minutes... I have no idea how to get through the shift. I feel like crap, I look like crap and I'm really worried I'll just randomly start crying...
  8. Senior Member

SLACKER

How have you been? I feel weird still posting here
  9. AKA USAFgfChels
    AKA USAFgfChels

I know I have been MIA! I am so sorry. Between a small vacation we took and school I have been so crazy!

SLACKER is my name again! Things are claming down though and I am happy to be back on the site. I am so sorry again.

Catch me up! How are you and what is new? Hope things have gotten better with your gf!!

If you do not want to post here, we can make a Member Mail or something too!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567