Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: mlc311 & roxieluvs September Pals!

1. ...

Jump for Joy mlc311 & roxieluvs September Pals!

Advertisements
    Say to your pal!
  2. Senior Member
    It's finally september! Ok, now that I've said that, can it be over please? How are you? I'm Becca Any fun weekend plans?
  3. Senior Member
    Hey Becca! I'm Mary Yay I'm so happy September is here! This weekend I cleaned out Terry's garage. It was sooo needed! The only problem is, he has all his gorilla (guerilla??) boxes from his last deployment in there and I didn't want to go through them, so I didn't get to organize much. Oops!

Tell me about your weekend? And Sean
  4. Senior Member
    Hi Mary! Cleaning can be very cathartic I think, so I get you there! I went out with a new girlfriend to be her wingwoman. It was really fun! We did happy hour at a sushi bar, and then drinks at a new bar near her house, and we scored her a number! My first time as wingwoman can be marked successful. Then I went to my sister's house and watched 7 episodes of Star Trek with her and her family So it has been pretty diverse!

I'm so glad you asked, Sean is my favorite topic right now! Man I miss him. He's pretty much the coolest ever? Haha. We met on Match.com last November, I had been through 13 guys before him, and the punk only had to go out with me! We just kinda fell for each other hard, and deployment just keeps solidifying that over and over. We can talk about anything, be serious or goofy together. I never doubt how he feels about me, and even though he's working such crazy hours he always makes the time to let me know how much he loves and misses me every day. I love his guts. He's a keeper for sure! He left in June and should be back December or January. Not soon enough!

What about Terry? What makes your heart go boom boom? And do you get tomorrow off like I do? I am so excited for some hardcore sleeping in! Probably right? Since you do SLP?
  5. Senior Member
    Wow that is a diverse day haha! Star Trek is definitely different than cleaning

Aw haha I'm glad you and Sean hit it off. So you guys are almost halfway through right?? I don't know exactly when he left, but I'm hoping it's close to halfway!! I know, not soon enough

I met Terry while being a wingwoman, so maybe your friend will have some luck with that new guy! He left in May and gets back in May! Whew. We are doing so well also: he talked today about how next month is "divorce" month, saying that a lot of people that had problems in their marriage are going to start struggling. He said that the glamour has started to wear off and the guys are starting to settle in and get tired. I'm glad we got to talk about it though, especially since I think we are fine and going strong, but it's good to talk about everything and anything you know?

I did have today off! But I have every monday off I work 4, ten hour days, so I get Mondays off. What did you do today?
  6. Senior Member
    Yeah, halfway will be at the end of the month. He left later than the rest of his guys so we get a shortened trip. He volunteered for this one before he met me, but he hadn't been back in the states for a year yet so they made him wait. He is getting into routine over there too, but the morale has been not so great recently among the guys. A lot of them post about how they're ready to come home. He's a naturally positive person though so he doesn't let it get him down for too long.

"divorce" month...meaning separated couples start thinking about divorce at this stage of deployment? Working those hours for months on end would make me exausted. That's why I didn't join the military! My friend probably won't make a life with this new guy...he kept going out to the car to get high. Not exactly mature realtionship material, kwim?

Today I am being SUPER lazy. I didn't get out of bed till 11, and the I have just been sitting on the couch for 6 hours watching Weeds. We just started it and it is fascinating. I was asking that stoner guy at the bar all about where he gets his stuff and how often and whatnot because I was so curious, I've never been around it! Sean made fun of me, telling me I interrogated the poor guy. He didn't mind!

Mondays off are so nice!! You can do errands, Dr. appts and all kinds of cool stuff! So what are you up to?
  7. Senior Member
    Aw I hope Sean can continue to keep his head up-he has you for support!! How long have you guys been dating? I don't think the morale is high anywhere. Terry is back in the same area he was five years ago and he says the conditions are so much worse now. But I guess that is to be expected, if this war keeps going...

Hahah well I'm glad your friend at least had fun Sometimes that's all you need!

I watched a lot of Army Wives today, but I can't watch too much of that. I really need to go to the grocery store but I just dont want to!! I have no modivation haha!
  8. Senior Member
    I've never seen Army Wives...I'm too nervous to watch it! It seems like It would not make things easier on me Did you go to the grocery store? I hate going alone!

Today we are 8 months official Met in Nov. of last year. That sucks that things are going down over there. It seems to be getting a little ridiculous at this point. But what do I know?

Have fun back at work tomorrow! I think it's gonna be a good week
  9. Senior Member
    I went to the grocery store!! But I only got salad, yogurt and snack bars... hmmmm

Yay congratulations!! What are you going to do for your one year? A special care package maybe?

Ugh I hate work. One day down!!
  10. Senior Member
    Congrats on making it to the store! I have been whining to my roommates all weekend about how there's no milk, so I finally got up and got some after work today too

Hopefully......He'll be home for our one year! January 3rd. If not, it'll be too late for CP's so I will think of something. How long have you guys been together?

It's almost Wednesday! You're doing great! Tomorrow is a half day for me...I love Wednesdays!
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast