Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: katinahat & lost&faraway July deployment pals!

1. ...

Jump for Joy katinahat & lost&faraway July deployment pals!

Advertisements
    Say to your pal!
  2. Senior Member
    How are you?

“It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”
    ― Rose Kennedy
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Lost&faraway View Post
    How are you?
    Hey

I'm alright. Having a bit of a down night-- we got to Skype for the first time in about a month today, so as wonderful as it is, it's always hard to end the call, you know? That's alright though, it was a wonderful call. And Aubs was extra cuddly and snuggle afterwards, so that cheered me up a bit

How about you? How did your weekend go?
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

4. Senior Member
    I'm tired. Had to work on Saturday and didnt get nearly enough chores done on Sunday. Story of my life.

Glad you got to Skype with your hubby. Thats always nice.

“It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”
    ― Rose Kennedy
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I'm tired. Had to work on Saturday and didnt get nearly enough chores done on Sunday. Story of my life.

Glad you got to Skype with your hubby. Thats always nice.
    Bummer on the chores Will you have a chance to do them this week? Anything fun in the next week or so?
    ​​​

6. Senior Member
    Probably. Not that I probably will. They're setting up a 4th of July carnival on post so I'll probably see if thats any fun. How about you? Any fun stuff planned this week?

― Rose Kennedy
  7. Senior Member
    Happy 4th of July!

― Rose Kennedy
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Probably. Not that I probably will. They're setting up a 4th of July carnival on post so I'll probably see if thats any fun. How about you? Any fun stuff planned this week?
    Happy 4th of July!
    I ended up just hanging out around the house. I was thinking about doing something, but DH let me know that he'd be able to Skype a lot today, so I dumped my plans lol You know how it is. We've only gotten to Skype about once a month for the last few months, so Skype time is like gold.

Happy 4th to you too! About when is your husband coming home? This month, later in the fall, winter? Will this be your last major holiday or are there a few more left? Did you end up going to the carnival? If so, how was it? Did you get anything good to eat? I bet they had a ton of tasty food!!! I hand-whipped some cream today and had warm brownie with ice cream, chocolate syrup and fresh whipped cream for dessert It was deliiiiiicious!
    ​​​

9. Senior Member
    Sounds yummy and I'm glad you got skype time. No I didnt end up going. I decided that I didnt want to go by myself. DH will be gone until November-ish. How are you?

― Rose Kennedy
  10. Senior Member
    You alive?

― Rose Kennedy
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast