Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: alice04 & lost&faraway June Pals!

1. ...

Jump for Joy alice04 & lost&faraway June Pals!

Advertisements
    Say to your pal!
  2. Senior Member
    Whats up?

“It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”
    ― Rose Kennedy
  3. Senior Member
    hey!! how are you? what does this weekend hold for you?
  4. Senior Member
    Had a baby shower yesterday and endless chores today. You?

“It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”
    ― Rose Kennedy
  5. Senior Member
    did some homework and just tried to keep my sanity in general would you believe that i have never been to a baby shower? at least none that i can remember. no one close to me has ever been pregnant...until now...i just recently found out that my best friend is pregnant! and i'm SUPER excited i feel a little bit like i've become an aunt
  6. Senior Member
    This was the first baby shower I've been to since I was 8 and that one was for my aunt. I swear I have more baby gifts to come up with this year alone. I'm pretty sure all but 2 of my friends are pregnant; including my sister who was told she would never be able to have children so we are pretty psyched!

― Rose Kennedy
  7. Senior Member
    for babies!! so here's a question for ya...i've been wracking my brain trying to figure out a unique/extra special gift for my bestie's baby-to-be that kind of sets me apart from the rest...i like love her little fetus already and i want that expressed through a thoughtful gift...doesn't have to be extravagant or anything...just...well special...the only thing i can think of thus far is like a custom onesie referencing something she likes...she likes Harry Potter. what else could i do? have you thought of any fantastic ideas for your friends and sister?
  8. Senior Member
    Hannah Herrera (lostandfaraway) on Pinterest

on my Pintrest. Thats where all my ideas come from.

― Rose Kennedy
  9. Senior Member
    hmmmmmmm perhaps i will have to become more crafty

anyways, i saw on your little survey thing that you like military spouse magazine? i actually just got recently signed up for a year subscription of it...ive bought it once or twice at the bx and thought it maybe was interesting...anyways, i haven't gotten the first issue in the mail yet, was wondering what you thought of it? have you found it to be valuable/interesting/useful?

also saw that you liked the History Channel...did you watch the Hatfields & McCoys movie they did with Kevin Costner? i did and holy cow i LOVED it!!! i was so sad when it ended actually
  10. Senior Member
    Being crafty has its perks. So far I've made pacifier clips, a quilt, sheets, hair ribbons and a dress in just the last 2 months.

The magazine is good and does have plenty of good advice. My only complaint is that it seems to be very bias toward the Navy. More than half the commentators and articles are Navy based.

Didnt see all of the Hatfields and McCoys. I dont remember what it was but I found something else that was much more interesting.

― Rose Kennedy
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast