Thread: Naughty Minx & Enthused Meerkat April Pals

1. ...

Jump for Joy Naughty Minx & Enthused Meerkat April Pals

Advertisements
    Say to your new pal!
  2. Senior Member
  3. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Hola mi amiga! Ka pasa? (I don't speak or write Spanish very well, obviously, lol)

How are you doing?

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

4. Senior Member
    Pretty good...got back from the gym a bit ago...need to shower...I stink!

How was your weekend?
  5. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

It was a weekend, lol. The days kinda seem to bleed together when I'm here witih dd. It's not a bad thing, of course. Actually, it's going to help time pass faster and in May I'm off to see my Sailor! Sorry, I know everyone on this board is going to want to shoot me by the time I get to go because I'm going to be all over the place just and and to see my husband, lol. Can I apologize in advance?

6. Senior Member
    That's awesome! Are they getting a liberty port or something? Thomas didn't have a liberty port last deployment, but he did this deployment. I wasn't able to go though due to cost...saving for a wedding kinda sucks! It'll be well worth it though.

Deployment ends for me in May...so I'm not jealous...but very excited for both of us!

I personally am not a huge fan of the weekends...it throws me off my usual schedule and normally drags on. I only have a few weekends left though!
  7. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

This is very true! You only have a few weekends left before you get to see your sailor again! I'm so excited for you, hon!

Dh is on beach det so he's not overseas (yet) but he's getting liberty because he's been training for (by the time he gets liberty it'll be 3 months straight of training) he gets some down time and he asked me if I could come out there and stay for a few days. I love that man, lol. I hate that I'm not able to take dd with me but traveling with a cranky 8 month old across a continent isn't exactly my idea of fun and dh agreed. So I'm taking all kinds of video with me of her to show him how big she's getting. It still breaks my heart that he won't get to hold her or anything.

8. Senior Member
    What is beach det exactly? I've never heard of it. It will be sad that he doesn't get to see your daughter, but the time alone is definitely much needed! I'm sure with children regardless of distance, that alone time becomes few and far between...so enjoy it!

Any plans for Easter?
  9. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

I'm going to my aunts house tomorrow for Easter dinner so I should be getting offline and getting some sleep, lol. My car died today (for the umpteenth time) and my step dad said he'd have a friend of his look at it and see what was wrong with it. Been a wonderful day outside of that. Went to the Botanical Gardens with my friend Amanda from school and we had a great time. How about you? Any big plans for this weekend?

10. Senior Member
    I'll be heading up to my parents later today. I'm just waiting on the mail to get here since Thomas is expecting a package. It's been a little chilly here lately...well, chilly for Florida in April! Yesterday it got down to 60 degrees! It feels nice to me...I'd rather have to put on a light jacket than be sweating in 90 degree weather!

Sorry about your car! Last month I had to drop about $700 on mine. My A/C broke...luckily it's still under warranty, so that was covered, but I was up for my 30k mile servicing...which is required in order to keep my warranty...so that was pretty costly! I also had to get two new tires. But at least now I know if anything goes wrong, I've kept up with my servicing and any kind of issue should be covered.

This is the first car I've bought...so I've always had hand-me-down cars from my parents that weren't the best. They got me where I needed to go...but had issues that I had to pay for. It's really nice to not only be able to say the car is fully MINE, but also know that it is fairly decent too!

Hopefully its something simple with your car. When they break down it could be something simple and cheap...or insanely costly...I hate not knowing!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast