Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AlannaCodi & LyndsayJ March Pals!

1. ...

Jump for Joy AlannaCodi & LyndsayJ March Pals!

Advertisements
    Say to your new pal!
  2. Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Uh-Lawn-Uh
    hey girl heeeyyyyy!
  3. Senior Member
    Hi! How's your weekend been so far?
  4. Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Yesterday was a lot of fun but today was horrible. Worst.Hangover.EVER. Lol how is yours??
  5. Senior Member
    Sorry you had a bad day yesterday. I haven't had a hangover in quite a while...probably since I haven't drank in months. I don't really go out...and won't drink alone at home...so I think I've drank about 5 times since October (when my fiance left). Are you feeling better today?

This weekend I didn't do much of anything which was a nice change from how my weekends have been going in the past. I've been out of town at least the last 3 weekends that I can thing of. I took my car to the dealership because my A/C isn't blowing...a HUGE crisis to deal with in FL! Luckily I'm still under warranty so it'll be fixed for free...they just had to order the parts.

I'm going into my last week at my current job which is pretty freaking exciting too!
  6. Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Uh-Lawn-Uh
    i dont go out often at all either! im the same way. im a stick in the mud ever since Ed left in september! Feeling much better today though lol

definitely gotta love calm weekends

glad your car is getting fixed! im having major car problems of my own right now i have to get a whole new engine. and its not covered under warranty anymore. blaahhhhh

last week, huh? where do you work? are you getting a better job? that super exciting!
  7. Senior Member
    Goodness! A whole new engine?! That sucks. I've never had to deal with that - I'm sure it would cost a lot though.

I currently work for Merrill Lynch / Bank of America on the brokerage side. I fix the online issues clients experience when trying to get on Merrill Lynch's website. I'll be moving to a position on the bank side in the foreclosure department. It'll be a completely different atmosphere and challenge for me. But I'm up for a new challenge!
  8. Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Yeah so far I'm looking at around $2,000 I have no idea how I'm going to do it

congratulations on the new job!!! That's so exciting! Change is definitely good! Do you start next week?
  9. Senior Member
    I start Monday. So less than one week of my current position left. I just found out today that another one of my teammates is also leaving. I feel bad for those that are still left who will have to pick up our slack until the supervisors move a few new people into our roles! What do you do?

$2000 is nuts!! Will insurance cover any of it? I'm only looking at about $530 total right now. I need two new tires...that's about $230...then I need my 30K mile inspection (which if I don't get, will void my warranty)...that's a little over $300. I have the money to get the tires this paycheck...but that'll take me almost to below $100 until next paycheck . I've been working on paying off my credit card and since I had extra money this paycheck, I put most of it to the card...then the next day my dad mentioned I need new tires. Although the guy at the place I got my oil changed said it too about a month ago, I didn't do anything about it since they normally try to up-sell you anyway, but if my dad says it, I believe it!
  10. Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Oh ok! Hopefully your last week is a good one! I'm a registered dental assistant. It's alright for the most part, except my boss is an ass 99% of the time. Lol

I seriously, and I mean SERIOUSLY hate cars. Lately I've done nothing but spend money on repairs on mine. Haha I'm the same way right now though! I bought a plane ticket to go visit a friend, and the very next day my car broke!!

Lol! I believe nothing unless it comes out of my dads mouth!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast