1. ...

LovemyJR & His[♥]Love

Advertisements
    Say to your new pal!
  2. Senior Member
    Hi I'm your new pal for the month!!!!
    Happy February!
    how is Insanity coming along for you?
    I started week one last week, but then got super busy at work so I've been slacking this week....
    It's almost 8pm here and I'm already so beat I was dozing off on the couch! Lol.
    Hope you are having a good week
  3. Senior Member
    Hi! I'm Leslie!

I can't believe it's February already! I feel like it was JUST New Years! It's okay though, I'm ready to knock this deployment down!

Insanity has been AMAZING. There have been times where I wanted to give up or skip a workout, but I am dead set on losing weight before DH comes home. So far I have only lost about 2-3 lbs since the beginning (I started January 1st), but I know in my stomach and waist alone I have lost 3.5 inches! I am just finishing up the rest week, and I am so not looking forward to month 2. This is when all the fat loss happens though, so I should welcome it. It's so cool to have a deployment pal doing the same workout! We can keep eachother motivated! The workout does exhaust me though. I work 9 hours a day, come home, workout for the 50 minutes, and then go to sleep. I have NO LIFE! I guess it's making time go super fast though.

It's Friday. Do you have any plans for the weekend?

4. Senior Member
    Hi Leslie! I'm Mo

Wow, that's awesome!!! Good for your for staying on track with Insanity and completing the first month

I can hardly motivate myself to start week 2
    I hate the Plyometric Circuit!! LOL! anytime that session comes up I'm finding something else to do.....

I have nothing planned for the weekend, which is rare - but I live in New York City so there is never a shortage of stuff to do around here.
    Do you currently live in UK? Where are you originally from?
    what are your plans for the weekend?
  5. Senior Member
    I have NO plans for the weekend! Just to sleep I do live in the UK, we have been here a little under a year. I haven't done much traveling since DH left, actually I have really only gone to 1 or 2 new places. I am originally from PA, and I will admit I miss it. I never thought I would!

The only thing driving me to do well with insanity is the inches I have lost since month 1 began. I will give you update results on 2/7 when I really do my measurements, but I have lost 2.5 inches off of my pooch and 1 inch off my waist since January 7th! I am also a big Pintrest fan and have a motivation board.

Do you think February will go short? I have a feeling it will!

6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by His[♥]Love View Post
    I have NO plans for the weekend! Just to sleep I do live in the UK, we have been here a little under a year. I haven't done much traveling since DH left, actually I have really only gone to 1 or 2 new places. I am originally from PA, and I will admit I miss it. I never thought I would!

The only thing driving me to do well with insanity is the inches I have lost since month 1 began. I will give you update results on 2/7 when I really do my measurements, but I have lost 2.5 inches off of my pooch and 1 inch off my waist since January 7th! I am also a big Pintrest fan and have a motivation board.

Do you think February will go short? I have a feeling it will!
    hey, I LOVE to sleep too!!! I can easily sleep 10 hours on weekends
    I think I need to do some cleaning around the house tomorrow, and maybe get my tax return done . And definitely sqeeze in some exercise

Heck yes, I need February to go by fast. DB just told me his scheduled R&R in March is now pushed back to April I've been really bummed.
    I have my good and bad days with this deployment, and the last few days have been "bad".....I just get really sad and frustrated, and mostly powerless. When it comes to the military and deployment, there is really NOTHING I can do about anything, and I hate that feeling of having no power or control. All I do is wait. wait for his email. wait for his call. wait for the dates. ugh.
    Hopefully Sean T will work out my frustrations and relieve all this tension tomorrow
  7. Senior Member
    I completely understand the whole not having control over the military thing! I HATE IT. DH said he is supposed to come home early- by almost a month and a half! (Going off of the original dates given it's only about half a month, then he was extended, ect) That pushed me into a March homecoming, and I am so unprepared. I feel so nervous and anxious. I am excited for him to come home, but honestly I think that it is so hard to get excited when nothing is guarenteed. I am telling myself it's not happening until he gets his plane ticket

Sean T always makes me feel better. My favorite part from any video in month 1 was the cardio workout. When he was by shanitra (?) and says how are you feeling, and she replies "I wanna be done" and he continues talking and then realizes what she says and his face twists up and he sends her to have a break. I ALWAYS laugh when I see that! This week I think I am burning lost of fat because I am beginning to see the muscles I spent the last month developing!

8. Senior Member
    wow March homecoming?? That is awesome news!
    Your hubby will be home before my DB will be back for R&R .
    But like you said, I'd be cautious about getting too excited. Military has a way of playing with your emotions....
    I really hope it works out for you guys though!!!!

I was soooooo looking forward to sleeping in but my pup was up and waking me up at 6am this morning (granted, I fell asleep around 9pm last night ) so we slept a long time. I am so upset with him right now! LOL. And you know what, now that I am up and drinking coffee, he is back to sleep!!!
    crazy dog

After I take him for a nice walk this morning, I'll be looking forward to Sean T kicking my ass
  9. Senior Member
    I am cautious. I am happy too though. He got back from his last deployment just over a year ago. I think it was a year and 5 days, and now this deployment is winding down. It sucks being stuck in a foreign country alone when we had JUST gotten here. Our HHG got here less than a month before he left. I am just going to cross my fingers and hope. I will be going home for the tail end of the deployment though, so I am expecting the next 3 weeks to DRAG before my trip.

Today is my rest day, and tomorrow is my first day of month 2! So excited. We got snow here last night and we NEVER get snow in this area. We didn't have a shovel or anything. Luckily my neighbors are British and they cleared me out!

10. Senior Member
    That must so be so rough being in UK by yourself without family or friends!
    I and that your hubby comes home early!!!

When you say "I will be going home...", do you mean going back to PA?
    are you heading back temporarily or are you moving?

I can't believe you got snow! The weather here has been SO warm this year. I don't know if you were in the northeast region last winter but do you remember the BLIZZARD?! The city literally shut down for 3 days because of snow - but this year, I think it snowed twice. Crazy!

How's your weekend going so far? good luck with Day 1 of Month 2
    When I started my day yesterday, I had "nothing" to do. But then I started cleaning the house (I even scrubbed inside and outside of the kitchen trash can ), took my dog to a park, went grocery shopping, made dinner, baked cookies, vacuumed the apartment, and finished my taxes....and my day was over!
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast