Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: AlannaCodi & Lost&faraway

1. ...

AlannaCodi & Lost&faraway

Advertisements
    Say to your new pal!
  2. Senior Member
    Sup?

“It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”
    ― Rose Kennedy
  3. Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Hey!! Not much, just finishing up at work. It almost my weekend! how are you?
  4. Senior Member
    Busy and stressed. Work and taking care of everything at home are kicking my butt.

“It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”
    ― Rose Kennedy
  5. Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Oh no, I'm sorry! I definitely know what you're feeling though. Any chance of being able to take a break soon?
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlannaCodi View Post
    Oh no, I'm sorry! I definitely know what you're feeling though. Any chance of being able to take a break soon?

Break might as well be a 4 letter word in my life. Pretty much every moment of this deployment is spoken for already and he hasnt even been gone a month. How was your day at work? Anything exciting?

― Rose Kennedy
  7. Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Oh damn! Lol that'll make it go by faster though. Is it a 12 mo th deployment? I k ow army is usually longer ones, right?

Eh not really. Same BS as usual. Lol. Can you tell I totally love my job?!
  8. Senior Member
    10 months but only because we just got here so they put him as a late deployer so he could settle in. You have about a month left in yours right or is it 4 months. I can never remember how the Marines schedule theirs.

I can tell about as much as I love mine right about now.

― Rose Kennedy
  9. Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Oh ok! I have a lot of respect for you Army SO's. Does he still get an R&R? I have about two months left. Marine corps are usually about 7 months. But I just found out on Sunday that he'll be deploying again a month or two after he's back for a 4 month deployment to eastern Europe.

Lol ah man. What do you do?
  10. Senior Member
    Because of his late deployer status he gets what ever R&R is leftover so he'll be back end of March-ish. Those back to back deployments are vicious. Not gonna lie. I dont envy you that. I work at an Army surplus store in Killeen. I'm store clerk, seamstress and secretary all under one minimum wage paycheck.

― Rose Kennedy
Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast