Jessidoodle & Crimson_heart07

Advertisements
    Say to your new pal!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hey there! I'm Jessi! :wavy
    A Team
    Blog Entries

Sorry I was MIA My internet has been down for a couple of days, and DH just lost a sgt in his unit. I don't know what to say to him other than I'll be here for him ya know?

Anyhow, no more negativity! Lol. My name's Atia (uh-tee-uh) have you done lots of deployment pals in the past?
    This girl is gearing up for ANG!

islandxgirl:My bestie, my love, my wifey since 06/22/11
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Its alright Atia! This is only my second time doing Deployment pals. How about you?

And ooh man. Thats rough. Hugs is all you really can give in that situation.

How was your week?
    A Team
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessidoodle View Post
    Its alright Atia! This is only my second time doing Deployment pals. How about you?

And ooh man. Thats rough. Hugs is all you really can give in that situation.

How was your week?
    Did you like your first month with deployment pals? My week hasn't been too bad how about yours? I started doing the workout Insanity and holy cow am I sore! I've changed my diet because of it too, startin to eat healthier. Well, I started eating healthier when DH joined boot camp but I always manage to cave when he's around and fluctuate between lbs. Summer 2010 I weighed my max tho, a little over 170. I didn't even notice I was that thick until I saw photos of myself That's when I started eating better and working out a little bit, lost 20 lbs while DH was in boot camp I've gained about 10 lbs back but I'm down to roughly 140 now, so excited!

I went to a magic show on monday, it was my first magic show ever! I thought it was going to be super corny and dumb, like a "pull the rabbit out of the hat" kind of lame stuff but it was enjoyable. Worth my money, and it made me laugh.

For the past few weeks I've been in a funk, I know DH will be home soon but my mind is just overwhelmed with everything going on I guess. Between dentistry, school, work, the weddin, movin, etc my mind is like Anyhow, I was feelin kinda down, I'm just sick of this deployment haha. So to kick it in the butt I went on google and looked up the top things to do in AZ. I've lived in Tucson my whole life, born and raised...poor me. Yet, I haven't done a lot of things that Tucson has to offer, so when the Gaslight Theater popped up and magic show was that night I jumped all over the opportunity and I'm glad I did.

I'm hyped up right now on caffeine, don't mind my long paragraphs
    ps. I love your username Just sounds fun to say

6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I liked it the first time around. It was pretty good. Nothing too crazy happened. I just wanted a pal this month because its the last full month before Russ comes home and i'm Legit.

And plus right now he's out for another couple days and he's been out since jan. 31st. So I'm just sitting here like

Yes. all of those at once.

So I totally get when you said you're over this deployment. I'm sooo sick of it too.

But that's great you went to a magic show! Those can be sooo fun! My brother does some sick magic tricks. He's even done some off broadway shows. Ya know, like the little theaters right off broadway. But still awesome.

How was your weekend? I pretty much spent mine hanging with my bestie and doing some homework here and there. Have any plans this week?

And thanks dear! I love my name too.
    I'm a little hyper too so i'm typing lots. I have ADHD so I don't even need caffeine to make me silly. :p
    A Team
    Blog Entries
    I liked it the first time around. It was pretty good. Nothing too crazy happened. I just wanted a pal this month because its the last full month before Russ comes home and i'm Legit.

And plus right now he's out for another couple days and he's been out since jan. 31st. So I'm just sitting here like

Yes. all of those at once.

So I totally get when you said you're over this deployment. I'm sooo sick of it too.

But that's great you went to a magic show! Those can be sooo fun! My brother does some sick magic tricks. He's even done some off broadway shows. Ya know, like the little theaters right off broadway. But still awesome.

How was your weekend? I pretty much spent mine hanging with my bestie and doing some homework here and there. Have any plans this week?

And thanks dear! I love my name too.
    I'm a little hyper too so i'm typing lots. I have ADHD so I don't even need caffeine to make me silly. :p
    I saw all the emoticons and my response was "oh yea all those at once? " but then I read your next line, thought it was perfect
    I don't generally drink things with caffeine haha. I don't like coffee and the energy drinks I only drink if I'm crammin for a test or I really need to study I'm more of a water kind of girl

I hung out with friends during the weekend, I went and saw a new movie called The Grey the other day. Wasn't too bad, but in a month I probably wont remember it Do NOT go see Haywire though. Save your money and sprint away from that one! I had to work yesterday so that wasn't ideal, today I got together with mom and finished up some invitations. I still have about 5 addresses I need to update but they'll be out by Wednesday for certain

How often do you generally get to talk to Russ? You must be so pumped for him to be coming home next month. Heck yes, you can say it! I'll do a little victory dance for you on this end

8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crimson_heart07 View Post
    I saw all the emoticons and my response was "oh yea all those at once? " but then I read your next line, thought it was perfect
    I don't generally drink things with caffeine haha. I don't like coffee and the energy drinks I only drink if I'm crammin for a test or I really need to study I'm more of a water kind of girl

I hung out with friends during the weekend, I went and saw a new movie called The Grey the other day. Wasn't too bad, but in a month I probably wont remember it Do NOT go see Haywire though. Save your money and sprint away from that one! I had to work yesterday so that wasn't ideal, today I got together with mom and finished up some invitations. I still have about 5 addresses I need to update but they'll be out by Wednesday for certain

How often do you generally get to talk to Russ? You must be so pumped for him to be coming home next month. Heck yes, you can say it! I'll do a little victory dance for you on this end
    We're going to get along great then.

I tried getting my best friend to go out to a movie last night be she's stubborn. We wanted to see Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. Thats supposed to be awesome.

What are the invitations for?

I'm able to talk to him often enough... Its been weird since he got back the beginning of Jan. from his R&R. And it will be irregular like this until he comes home for good. So this is the first time in a while that we've gone a full week without communication. Usually its 3 days or so in between. I'm freaking stoked he'll be home next month. And it'll be on my spring break so its perfect! I don't have to miss any classes (*knocks on wood* hopefully it'll stay that way). A group from his division came home last week and I started crying. I just couldn't believe its really going to happen. Sadly he's in the last group of guys coming home because he's a medic. Oh well though, It works out for me with school.

How much time does your hubby have left? What are you two doing for valentines day?
    A Team
    Blog Entries
    We're going to get along great then.

I tried getting my best friend to go out to a movie last night be she's stubborn. We wanted to see Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. Thats supposed to be awesome.

What are the invitations for?

I'm able to talk to him often enough... Its been weird since he got back the beginning of Jan. from his R&R. And it will be irregular like this until he comes home for good. So this is the first time in a while that we've gone a full week without communication. Usually its 3 days or so in between. I'm freaking stoked he'll be home next month. And it'll be on my spring break so its perfect! I don't have to miss any classes (*knocks on wood* hopefully it'll stay that way). A group from his division came home last week and I started crying. I just couldn't believe its really going to happen. Sadly he's in the last group of guys coming home because he's a medic. Oh well though, It works out for me with school.

How much time does your hubby have left? What are you two doing for valentines day?
    The invites are for the wedding, I'm a procrastinator and haven't sent them yet
    Aww sorry you haven't contacted him in a week, but I know he'll get back to you as soon as possible!!! I'm spending my spring break apartment hunting in california. Oh the things I do for my man. I'm going to try and lug a mattress with me so that when DH gets back he wont have to sleep on the floor . He's one of the last men to leave also, some of them will be coming home as early as march but others not until April, he's the one not comin home til April BUT I was expecting him to not be able to come back until May so this is still acceptable He's onlybeen gone for 5 months tho, I don't know how you're handling this! It's funny tho, when I first started this deployment I saw the ladies that were 4 months through it and I was sitting there with my mere couple weeks/a month and I was so envious of the ladies that were so far through it. Now that I'm at that point I'm on system meltdown haha. I absolutely did not like January! It dragged on FOREVER. But, February is a shorter month, even with leap year, my birthday is in this month and AlannaCodi is visiting me from CA so this month will go bye quickly, and next month will be consumed with trying to find the perfect apartment

As for Valentines day, I have no clue yet lol. I'm hoping for something form DH but trying not to expect anything. My birthday is the day after Valentines day, and last yr he was able to call for Vday but forgot to wish me a happy bday so I was hopin this year would be different but now he's deployed And the last time we talked he mentioned celebrating vday, my bday & his bday all at once, so any surprise gifts are out of the question on his end.

I sent him his last cp on Monday (got the cutoff date on Jan 15th but I didn't listen to it and sent it a week later so hopefully it'll still get to him). It was a bittersweet moment

Are you watchin the game tonight?

A Team
    Blog Entries
    good morning, or evening depending on whether or not you've gone to bed yet

I just got home from a co-workers house. I watched the super bowl with some friends and was one of twoo people in the crowd rootin for the Giants Just a heads up, I know absolutely nothing about sports and rooted for them because I liked the way the name of their team sounds better than the Patriots no judgin afterwards people played some beer pong, i watched and then we played some dancing game on the kinect and the wii, i dropped a friend off at home cause her DD was too intoxicated and now I am back home! I think tomorrow I am going to just lounge around all day, complete my workout, do some homework and read my book. I miss reading my book

Hope you sleep/slept well and I'll chat with you again asap

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast